Formula feeding mommies?

Honestly, this a serious question. Do you really feel like you get attacked, personally, beyond the trolls screaming "formula is poison"? I am only asking, because this whole debate the last week, which I won't go into again, I feel the comments made were a lot harsher than the trolls who scream... show more Honestly, this a serious question. Do you really feel like you get attacked, personally, beyond the trolls screaming "formula is poison"?

I am only asking, because this whole debate the last week, which I won't go into again, I feel the comments made were a lot harsher than the trolls who scream formula is poison. Maybe because some of the comments came from what seem to be legitimate users?

I am not trying to drudge things up again, but it seems like everything is deemed as an attack on formula feeding moms, when most of the time it's not. I saw so many people saying it was all about proving they were better moms by posting pictures. Not a single one of them ever had that for a reason. Then people posting questions about how we were offending women who couldn't breast feed, while it was okay for us to get attacked for the pictures, being literally called white trash, child molesters, no one wants to see that, put a blanket over your child's head. That seemed more personal than someone screaming "formula is poison", like I said, considering that those are mostly trolls and the other comments came from real users.

But anyway, what makes it an attack? Why was this taken as an attack? I know not everyone took it that way, I am referring more the people who did take it as an offensive attack on them.
Update: Julienne's mom-That's exactly what I mean-we are supposed to be sensitive of someone using formula, but it's okay for us to get attacked in a week long nasty debate, where we are getting called every name in the book.
Update 2: I know my oldest daughter had switched to formula at 9 months because my supply was low and she was miserable. I know I was low, because I went from pumping 30 oz at work down to barely 2 oz in a ten hour stretch. After I stopped breastfeeding, I never even became engorged. i wish I had been aware of this site and... show more I know my oldest daughter had switched to formula at 9 months because my supply was low and she was miserable. I know I was low, because I went from pumping 30 oz at work down to barely 2 oz in a ten hour stretch. After I stopped breastfeeding, I never even became engorged. i wish I had been aware of this site and gotten advice on how to keep going longer.