How to be seductive/initiate sexual contact?

I bite my lip, does that really do anything towards a guy?

Is there anything else i could do to seduce the guy i like? :)

I just want to tell him through this that he can have me :L

Oh, and i'm not going to flash him, touch him or strip xD

we're going to town so yeeeeaaaah.

Thanks! :)

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Lick your lips slowly (:

• 1 decade ago

I was watching Made once, and it was about a girl trying to gain more confidence with guys. Her coach sent her to this professional women to get some tips. She said to say, "Omg, you have such big hands, can I see them?" And then you put your hand against his to compare size. Then you can go from there, maybe run your fingers down his arm, and then down his side?

Edit- Crap, I just read that part about not touching him. Ok, well you could wink at him, or if you're not that bold roll your lips. Like you know when you sorta suck them in and them roll them out? And of course smile at him! A half smile would work (:

• 1 decade ago

just tell him that you want him.....or dont say anything and just kiss him. take the lead, maybe he's a little shy and needs help with that first step. and yes he is probably thinking about you biting your lip when hes at home taking care of himself.

• 1 decade ago

I think biting your lip makes you look stupid. But then if you want to look stupid to attract a man what has that got to do with me.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Yup yup. if you bite your lip right it can be very effective. well in my case it has. ;)

Well you could give him "the look"

and talk in a sexy tone

Source(s): works with my bf XD
  • 1 decade ago

Explain that you are going to be a nun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

not really an easier way than stripping/flashing....

mine?

http://answers.yahoo.com/question/index?qid=200906...

• 1 decade ago

wtf, you want him to initiate sexual contact but you will not touch him!

seriously!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.