Is it the norm for Users who are Underground nuts to discredit established artists' contributions to Hip Hop?

...on this site?
Update: @ Cap: Yes I forgot that your opinion is FACT and I'm just full of hot air.
Your example is not what I am talking about.
Update 2: @ Cap: Yes I forgot that your opinion is FACT and I'm just full of hot air.
Update 3: @ Cap: I'm sorry my interpretation skills are not up to par, I guess I need to listen to more Undergound. Just for you I'm going to use an example with Nas and Jay Z since they're the main subjects on here: Asker: Why are Nas & Jay Z so respected on this site? Underground posies: IDK because people... show more @ Cap: I'm sorry my interpretation skills are not up to par, I guess I need to listen to more Undergound.

Just for you I'm going to use an example with Nas and Jay Z since they're the main subjects on here:
Asker: Why are Nas & Jay Z so respected on this site?
Underground posies: IDK because people are stans and those two don't deserve anything. I can name 20 rapper better than them. Matter fact (insert unknown rapper that's been doing underground for 20 years) is light years ahead.

How retarded does that sound? And it happens all the time.