my friends skateboard has abec 9 bearings and i have bone swiss but his wheel spin faster?

his bearings were way less expensive then mine nd mineeee are brand new

Best Answer

Well you siad yours are BRAND NEW.

thats the problem, you gotta take a few weeks to break them in bro, and mabey they spin faster when they arn't actually on the ground. but im sure they are way stronger and faster when the roll on the ground

• CT

The ABEC scale isn't very accurate for measuring how fast a board can go, hopefully we will one day get a scale that is accurate. You're Bone Swiss bearings probably do go faster, when you're riding your board, challenge him to a race, either you'll win or you got ripped off.

You might have them on too tight? Other than that bone swiss is excellent stuff...it will last a lot longer, and you'll be glad you got them. Loosen your bearings just a smidge...that happened to me a while back and it turned out to be the problem.

Hi,

Don't worry about it. Bones are top quality bearings which with the right care, should last you quite a long time after your friend's cheaper bearings seize up.

• JJ

yeah

bonesswiss are THE BEST EVER

dude, i roll bones swiss, theyre vert, theyre unnecessarly fast, and theyre made by red, so theyre good sh*t.

maybe ur bolts are too tight, or you got some sand in your bearings.

its because yours are brand new. you need to break them in by skating on the for a bit.

I have used both and I know for a fact bones are better and faster

just give it them a bit of time to break in

Source(s): skating 5 years

ok