Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicHoroscopes · 1 decade ago

WHY Do Virgo Chicks Look Better Than CapricornChics?

AND

WHATS your SIGN?

awd: NOT All Earth Signs Only Virgos, Taraus are the worse

Favorite Answer

I loves Virgos so I'm inclined to think the same. but Heather Grahamn is very Capricornish and she's just gorgeous they are both earth signs so I think beauty wise it's equal. Earth signs are stunning.

I'm a leo.

**YEAh I know, but shes close to being a Capricorn and displays alot of the qualities.

Kate moss is a capricorn and she's hot.

Although I have met some drop dead gorgeous capricorn women, consistently virgo women have this natural beauty about them. They have distinct, full and clean facial features. They have a very earthy look about them. I read somewhere that they rule bone structure.

But as I said, I've met some amazingly stunning capricorns.

I'm a pisces.

• krolik

It is not just your sun sign that makes you attractive it is also your moon sign that has underlying benefits to your looks, from that inner radiance point of view.

I am a Sun-Pisces Moon-VIrgo.

I do agree that some virgos are pretty good looking but i still think your a douche bag for insulting tauruses like that.

Source(s): me aqua

I never noticed any difference between Chickens, I don't think zodiac signs apply to them.

Um....

In the scheme of life it doesn't really matter because none of those girls will go out with you anyway.

Just sayin'.

Whatever, they're both prone to weight issues around the belly!