Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

Why do guys want to "tap" everything on two legs but when it comes to marriage they want someone pure?

HYPOCRITES!

8 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Marrying someone pure would be the ultimate definition of BOREDOM. Anyway, define purity?

As for tapping anything with two legs... You say that as though we're all like that, even though you know that we aren't. Isn't that also hypocrisy? Or is it just ignorance & arrogance?

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • 1 decade ago

I don't agree with that i mean i want to marry someone pure but i don't tap everything on two legs. That all depends on the guy. And also that comment of marrying something pure is from the old days nowadays guys feel that marrying something "pure" isn't gonna be good because they won't be experienced. I can't remember how many conversations i had with my friends where they told me i was crazy for wanting to NOT only marry someone pure but to also stay pure till i get married they say oh yall sex life is gonna be boring and other bull like that.

• 1 decade ago

Guys want to get their ends off, but they also want to feel special. If the girl you spend the rest of your life with has been around the block too many times, they feel less special because more people have been treated to her talents.

I'd say it is probably better if you're looking for long term to avoid bringing up sexual history until you both know that you want things to go the distance. If a guy presses you about how many partners you've had, then he probably isn't the right guy to be with.

At the end of the day, every event in your life that has brought you to him should be viewed as a good thing. If you hadn't had one of those partners, maybe your whole life would be different, and you never would have even met the new guy.

• 1 decade ago

i guess some men may feel if they marry a virgin the woman will be more loyal and loving to her husband being that he was the only one to have sex with her . but if a man really loves someone then it shouldn't matter if the woman is a virgin or not . and let's face it , these days being that many people start having sex so early in life , finding a virgin is probably like finding a needle in a haystack .and suppose the guy searches for years for a virgin, gets married and the marriage doesn't work out because the woman turns out to be bad ? as a guy it's nice being the first for a woman but love is more important to me than marrying someone because she's a virgin .

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Cuz the "tappin" is only sexual. Marriage is a lot more. U need someone who u can stand to live with the rest of your life. Those hoes that get "tapped" u can't stand to be with any longer than it takes to "tap" em.

• 1 decade ago

Well you're not gonna buy the cow, when you can get the milk for free. But, when a guys does come to settling down, he is gonna want a girl with low mileage, that's just the way it is.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Dont agree w your comment relative to marriage purity. I dont know a single guy that has or would marry purity.

• 1 decade ago

i know what you mean!!

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.