Spiritually speaking, why do the people who report questions or answers remain anonymous?

I am asking this because most of my answers that been violated in the past few days on R&S I have no idea why they were reported. They were not chatty, they are relevant to the question and they are not spam answers with useless links. Which just leaves the option that my answer was somehow offensive. If my... show more I am asking this because most of my answers that been violated in the past few days on R&S I have no idea why they were reported. They were not chatty, they are relevant to the question and they are not spam answers with useless links. Which just leaves the option that my answer was somehow offensive.

If my answers or questions are offending a specific person, I would like to know who it is so I can discuss with them what the problem is or how I specifically offended them so I can avoid such behavior in the future.

Or if they are not willing to discuss why they reported my answer, I would then have the ability to block them so they won't be subjected to my answers/questions any longer if I bother them so much.

Why doesn't Yahoo Answers provide information about which specific user reported my answer? People who report questions/answers should be able to support and back up their opinions, and if they can't they really shouldn't be reporting in the first place. Essentially, people should report only if there is a good reason for doing so.

What are your personal suggestions, ideas or impressions of this?

I think including the name of the user who reported a question/answer in the violation notice itself would reduce unnecessary violations and suspensions, therefore reducing the pressure on the appeal system and could also resolve the issue of one user repeatedly reporting someone else's answers out of mere spite.

Note: in cases where more than one user reports an answer or question, I think they could make a rule where all the users remain anonymous, as that answer is clearly offensive to more than a single person.