Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Computers & InternetHardwareLaptops & Notebooks · 1 decade ago

Help I Can't Find the ANY Key?

I brought a computer 3 years ago and i pluged it in when i turned it on it displayed a message on the screen "Remove Floppy Diskette & Press ANY Key to continue"

it has been 3 years now and i cannot get past this screen as i can't find the "ANY" Key

i spent 3K on this pc and even DELL Cant tell me where the Any Key is

useless idiots i knew i shouldent have brought a dell.

and the 3k doesent even include the electricity it has chewd up after 3 years of continuous running.

any help appreciated

yes i did remove the disk but it wants me to press a ANY key

i have found

ALT

TAB

CTRL

ENTER

ESC

FN

but no key has ANY printed on it

yeah im joking im a full time computer technitian and watch 2 much of the simpsons

• melzy
    Favorite Answer

I have all the keys on my hands.. if you want to find any keys.. you have to find me first...

just press any keys.. and u will find what r u looking for.. :)

You have taken the word 'any' to literal,you can press a b c etc or 1 2 3 etc the space bar ,enter key,that is what they mean by any key not one with any written on I do not think one of those exist.

It doesn't mean to push the key that says ANY. It literally means to push any of the keys which could be ENTER or TAB or T or S. Get it? ANY key?

geez... i'm so glad ur joking! anyone who would search for an ANY key should be banned from technology!

Ok this may sound obvious but did you remove the floppy disk? Try disconnecting the floppy drive and see if that works.

ANY key is located near the "I'm a simpsons fan" key.

ha ha. cute question. spell any. that should do the trick since you really only have to push any button on the keyboard. lol.

ps. you are joking right?

Did you check underneath the keyboard? I think that's where it is on Dell's keyboards :)

Just press <ENTER> it will work. :-)

you've got to be joking...=)