W asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫我翻譯這封英文信

Hi thanks for sending me an e card. i had contemplated to write to you on numerous occassions but i didnt want to hinder your life procession. on occassion i still check on your blog to make sure you are doing ok and i am glad to know you are getting on well.

i am currently in Singapore as i last mentioned i will be moving over. time flies. thanks for remembering me. believe it or not, you have never left my memories. i just didnt have to courage to break your rountine of what you set out to do..

Rating
    Favorite Answer

Hi thanks for sending me an e card.

嗨!謝謝你寄來的電子卡片

i had contemplated to write to you on numerous occassions but i didnt want to hinder your life procession

我思考了很久才提筆寫了這封信給你,但我不想成為你生涯規劃上的阻礙

on occassion i still check on your blog to make sure you are doing ok and i am glad to know you are getting on well.

我偶而也會到你的部落格逛逛看看你過得如何,看你近況不錯我也很高興

i am currently in Singapore as i last mentioned i will be moving over.

我現在人在新加坡,如同我上次提及的我將搬到那去

time flies. thanks for remembering me.

時間飛逝,感謝你還記得我

believe it or not, you have never left my memories.

相信嗎?我也從來沒忘記你

i just didnt have to courage to break your rountine of what you set out to do.

你有你的人生規劃,而我實在是沒那個勇氣去打斷它

Source(s): my poor English