? asked in 健康心理健康 · 1 decade ago

幫忙翻一下 中翻英 急用

我的名字叫XXX,民國八十年出生,今年十八歲。我生長在一個平凡、和樂的小家庭,我的個性樂觀、開朗且具有良好的觀察能力,所以對事、物都有一定的標準。

家中成員共有六位,爸爸是位認真的裝潢工人,媽媽是稱職的家庭主婦,大妹和小妹即將升上高中和國中,二妹則將升上國二。身為長女的我,對自己的成績有著一定的要求,而家父母對我的期望很高,無時無刻的提醒自己要努力向上。從小家父母就對我嚴格管教,當然對我的關愛、鼓勵一點也不少,使我有勇氣去面對困境,不怕遭遇到挫折,讓我可以無後顧之憂地面對未來的一切。

此外,家父母也教導我做人處世的道理,做人要腳踏實地,一步一步慢慢來,太過急躁反而會弄巧成拙,不要拘泥於小地方、鑽牛角尖。他們如此用心的教導我,使我能夠自重、自愛,時時刻刻提醒著自己要加倍努力,成為妹妹的榜樣,成為爸媽的驕傲,在未來的人生旅途上有亮眼的成績。

我的求學過程堪稱平順,從國小到國中,學業成績並非頂尖、名列前茅,但總是要求自己,要盡力準備每一次考試,用心努力學習所有課程。

國中畢業後,由於家人的鼓勵與支持,以及自己對日語的喜愛,所以選擇就讀正德高中應用外語日文科。高職三年中,在學校嚴格即有規律的教育下,學習到許多日文的相關知識,奠定日語能力的基礎,也從不了解日語到通過「日本語能力試驗三級檢定」這對我來說是種肯定,使我對學習日語更加有信心、勇氣、毅力。除了專業科目以外,其他科目我也努力學習,力求各科均衡發展。

因為喜愛日語,所以時常看日劇、日語節目、聽日語歌曲。也會買些日文書或者讀些有關日文的相關書籍、文章,來增進自己對日語文法的運用能力、技巧。對於日劇中不熟的日語單字、句子會去查資料,以求了解、熟記,並加以運用在日常生活當中,同時也加強日語的聽、說、讀、寫,來增進自己對日與的運用能力。除了日語外,我也喜歡很運動,運動可以讓身體更健康,也能紓解壓力,平時讀書讀累了,就藉由運動來舒緩身心。

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is XXX, is born in Year 80 of the Republic of China, 18 years old .I grow in a banality, and happy of small family, my personality is optimistic and bright, and has good observation ability, so all has certain standard to the things.

The family has six members , Father is a hardworking decorate a worker, the mother is an employable housewife,the first little sister and the third little sister will rise the senior high school and the junior high school,the second little sister will rise a junior high school grade two. Be eldest daughter of I , have certain standard to my result,and the parents' expectation to me is very high,Remind at any time that oneself wants to make great effort upward.

The parents strictly took care of to teach to me since the childhood, certainly take care of me and give me encouragements, make me courageous to face the dilemmas,be not afraid of to fall among frustrate,Letting me can without annoyed to future everything.

In addition, parents also teach me how to treat the person's truth,being a practical person,do it slowly according to the step,too anxious to get effect,Don't tie down by a small place and get oneself into a dead end.

They guidance hardworking for me,make me be able to hold with dignity with self-respect ,every moment remind that oneself wants double effort,become the younger sisters model, become the parents' pride,There is good result in the future life.

My learning process is very smooth,from elementary school to junior high school, the academic record isn't top or comes out in front,But always request oneself, make an effort to prepare to exam every time and learn all curriculums with concentration and hard.

2009-06-12 21:07:39 補充:

ㄜ ...字數限制 = =

我沒辦法全翻譯

不如我建議一個網址給你去翻譯看看

2009-06-12 22:01:17 補充:

http://www.mytrans.com.tw/Mytrans/