? asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

請幫忙翻譯一段英文!!真的極需!!謝謝大家!!

學校的活動讓我印象深刻,也非常喜歡,每學期的園遊會所賺的錢,學校都會捐出來幫助那些家境清寒的學生,還有每年一度的聖歌比賽,各個班級都要設計及製作班上的服裝,讓我覺得非常有趣,在這些活動中都能讓我們學習到團結的重要。

我很高興可以認識這麼多好朋友,給這麼好的老師教導,而上了大學後我也會秉持在學校所學到的東西和精神繼續虛心的去學習,我相信以後不管遇到任何困難和挫折,我也可以積極的去解決和面對!

拜託請不要用線上翻譯機可以嗎?請大家幫忙!!謝謝!!

Rating
    Favorite Answer

The extracurricular activities from my school have made a lot of joyful memories. For instance, we had carnivals in each semester, which we donated the earnings to our schoolmates from the poor families; and also every class designed and made its own class uniform. These activities were not only interesting, but also helped us to lean the importance of teamwork.

I am so grateful getting to know many good friends in school and being taught by a lot of wonderful teachers. Therefore, upon advancing to college, as I continue learning new stuff, I will certainly take the experiences and spirits that I have learned and shared during this period of time with me in the future. I have a strong belief in myself that I will be able to face and overcome the obstacles or even possible failures coming toward me with a very positive mindset.

The activities of the school I'm impressed and very like each semester earned the garden club, the school will be donated to help needy families of those students, as well as hymns annual competition, all classes in the design and production of all classes on the clothing, so I find it very interesting that in all these activities so that we learn the importance of unity.

I am glad to learn so many good friends, to teach such a good teacher, and later went to college I would always learned at school to continue with an open mind and the spirit of things to learn in, and I believe regardless of any difficulties encountered and setbacks, I can positively to resolve and face!

The school activity lets my impression be profound, also likes, each semester's garden tours the money which the office gains, the school can contribute helps these family circumstances poor student, but also has the annual hymn competition, each class and grade must design and manufacture in the class the clothing, lets me think is interesting, can let us in these activities study the unity important. I very happy may know these many good friends, taught for such good teacher, but after going to college, I will also grasp the thing which and the spirit will learn in the school continue to study modestly, I believed no matter later will encounter any difficulty and the setback, I may also positive solve and face!