Do you think it's possible for a gay guy to fall in love with a girl?

I am in love with a gay man. I fell in love with him before I knew he was gay. Do you think that there is a possibility of him falling for me? I believe that people aren't gay or straight. I believe that people just love who they love, and "gay" people just happen to love people of the same sex... show more I am in love with a gay man. I fell in love with him before I knew he was gay. Do you think that there is a possibility of him falling for me?

I believe that people aren't gay or straight. I believe that people just love who they love, and "gay" people just happen to love people of the same sex more often. In my opinion, I think it is possible for him to change. But what do you think?

DISCLAIMER: When I read over this, I noticed that it could come across as if I am wanting him to be straight because I do not agree with gay people. That isn't the case. I'm not saying that I do not want him to like men. I just don't understand why he can't love me, and if is doesn't work out with me, his next love could be a guy or a girl. Just wanted to make it clear that I have nothing against homosexuality.