Who can write the longest random answer to this?

This answer has to be real words not just random letters and stuff. and it acutally has to make sense. you can't just say "pool hot cows lala moon doggie" or something like that. whoever types the longest answer gets points!!!!!!!!

Favorite Answer

well sometimes when im very cold i cover up, but then i get to hot! it's uncontrolable. once, i was at my grandmothers house, and i almost ate a cat turd, i thought it was a susage link, i guess i was very wrong. thats when grandma swooped in and saved the day. she was always super fast, not like a cow fast, but a bull. someone who would knock you over if you came to close. like that one time i almost came to close to her one of a kind vase, she came out of no where, with a red dress, white lace, & tennis shoes, just knocked me over.she's a crazy woman. my grandpap on the other hand, he never cooks! hes so lazy & hes slow not like a dog with three legs, but a turtle with one. hes the weird krispy kritter ive ever seen. anyways back to my story, my grandma is the best she makes the best cookies too!! mmm this one time she made sugar cookies, choco choco chip cookies, ooooooh her cake is good too, exspecially this one cake, the icing pink. i think its cherry, no.. strawberry.. nope its deffenatly raspberry. omg i love blue raspberry juice. its like the best frickin juice ever made. i first tasted it when i was about 5 in my bathroom... speaking of that, the next day, my mom used one of those things that clean the toilet, but turnes your water blue.. and i peed after drinking the blue raspberry juice. i though i peed the juice out it scared the bajeeeps outta me ! but im never scared, actually in my whole life time, ive hardly gotten scared, except that one time when i was 3 and i feel on my head and thought i broke my toe. why i would break my toe & not my head, i have no idea .. maybe thats why i thought my toe instead of my head, the ideas got mixed when i feel. thats weird, what if you could open you head & there were little people in side of it like in an office filing all your memories & thoughts & then there were the "dead beats" at work, & those were the bad memories, weird huh ? you know, when i was really little i thought that our barbies came to life when we were sleep, and when we were sleeping giants played with us, like we do barbies, like a never ending chain. isnt that weird to think? have you ever thought about the earth, with out people, or animals. just trees, that like nothing ... like no life, well trees live, but you know it would just be still & omg it would be so beautiful. i hate when people litter, it looks trashy, no pun intended. that reminds me of my grandma... when she went to the eye doctors... & he says" well jez martha, these glasses are loose like a hooker" can you belive an eye doctor said that ? LMFAO. it was sooo hilarious, i almost peed my pants. that reminds me of when i was about 8 years old. i was at my dads house & he was sleeping.. and my window up stairs didnt lock.. i was all pariniod and thought i heard someone breaking in.. so i tried to wake up my dad.. and he didnt wake up so i was like wtf.. not really because i was eight, but if it was now id totaly say wtf, anyways.. i was all scared so i took the phone in to the bathroom & i called 911 & i herd something, and i peed myself !! in the bathroom, thats just how scared i was.. and no body was even in the house, it was just the wind. that reminds me of a song called stranger in my house, by tamia.. it sounds weird. but its really about a relationship change, nothing weird like people breaking in. lol. well im really bored & i love to type. sometimes i type to fast & dont think, and i get myself in to trouble haha, when i was 7 i caught my house on fire. i was down in my basement with my cousin i told him the furness was a dragon and if he didnt bring him books to eat he'd eat him, sooo he feed it all my moms favorite books,,, and they fell out in the mean time we are walkin up the steps then the police & fire dep came.. we were in so much trouble !! i was a very bad kid ! LMAO but then the next day, we filled the tub with kitty liter & pretended it was a farm but we didnt get in as much trouble., omg on this one farm on halloween we went to with my school i got lost in the cornfeild i was sooooo freakin scared i dont thin kill ever go in corn feild alone ever ever haha

Source(s): my mind & thoughts.

you know, the only reason i'm doing this is because i'm procrastinating from going to bed at a reasonable time like most people in the world, because i may have some form of insomnia which i may need to look into getting checked out by a sleep doctor. i wonder if there is really such a thing as a sleep doctor, or if i just made that up. such a job could be cool though, especially if you got to interpret people's dreams. but i don't know if i buy into that kind of stuff. too freud-ish. i don't like him, he's all "men are great!" and it's not like i'm a feminist or anything, but i'm just not into that whole male chauvinism jazz, if you know what i'm saying. do you? i wonder how i got so off topic. i suppose i'm a little random, but you did as for a long answer and that's what i'm trying to do, but can i just tell you something? my fingers are starting to really hurt from all this nonstop typing. this is what i do for my job 8 hours a day. i'm an intern at an insurance company, and i type insurance documents into a database. one after another after another, and sometimes it makes me feel like i'm going crazy! well, it's about one thirty a.m. over here, don't know what time it is there, but that's the time on this end, so i'm going to go to bed so i can get a good night sleep for all my nonstop typing tomorrow, can't wait! adios, and what a weird waste of time this has been...

Elizabeth, New Jersey, when my mother was being raised there in a flat over her father’s grocery store, was an industrial port a quarter the size of Newark, dominated by the Irish working class and their politicians and the tightly knit parish life that revolved around the town’s many churches, and though I never heard her complain of having been pointedly ill-treated in Elizabeth as a girl, it was not until she married and moved to Newark’s new Jewish neighborhood that she discovered the confidence that led her to become first a PTA “grade mother,” then a PTA vice president in charge of establishing a Kindergarten Mothers’ Club, and finally the PTA president, who, after attending a conference in Trenton on infantile paralysis, proposed an annual March of Dimes dance on January 30 – President Roosevelt’s birthday – that was accepted by most schools had at the time died by drinking the blood of penguins which of course meant that they were going to contract a disease, that was not most unlike that of as a cacophony of robust and eloquent sounds meshed together in a din that is a disease.

The end

In the end your question is of no relevance or purpose other than to satisfy your thirst for control, but that too has no relevance because in the end we all serve 3 purpose in life, one is to survive, to breed and of course to amount as much power as one can. That is not to say we are monsters or evil, an animal is no more evil because it kills to satisfy it hunger, and we what we must to accumulate power. u might ask why we crave this power? but you must first understand that humans are the anomaly's of a rather perfect world, take as out of the picture and we have what all humans have claimed to want, a Utopia.

So back to the question of why we crave power, we crave power because like every thing in this plane, there is another force that seeks to destroy it, intentionally or not.This principal of yinn yang applies to this universe, our destiny is not to become supreme rulers but to become the rebels that uproot and in the end destroy the empire, again we are not evil, but a tool, a necessary aliment, the cure to perfection. and you my brethren is on the path to fulfilling our destiny

I feel cold. I enjoy drinking coke. My favorite color is blue. I eat crackers with lots of salt. I sing in the shower. I play my gameboy when I go to the bathroom. I enjoy skiing and swimming. Chili makes me hot instead of cold. Why are the chips called Senora Verde when it means Green Married Woman?