How do you feel about the Holocaust Museum shooting?

Favorite Answer

horrible, any act of violence is deplorable. Lets leave that to the blacks, puerto ricans and such...and policemen! That man was working, he did not deserve to die!

• Jill

I feel like anyone with a teaspoon of compassion and empathy in their hearts would feel.

I think it is horrible and disgusting how someone could do this. It makes me feel sick that someone would do this at the Holocaust Museum of all places! Stuff like this is why we have so many racial issues and stereotypes in this country.

• ?

I think it is disgusting, and I hope that this horrible old man dies alone in a cold jail cell. What makes it worse is that he went to a place where people go to mourn the loss of lives and reflect on the ways the world has changed.

Just another psycho supremacist in this Nation. I feel bad for the security guard's family; now they have to go through the pain of losing someone. The shooter was 88 (HH <--H being the 8th number of alphabet). HH -----> Heil Hitler. I guess he waited until he turned 88 to do something against the Jews.

What would you do if a Holocaust survivor killed a palestinian family in their home and land which they lived and owned for more than 300 years?

Lol it shows the ignorance of our Country and shows that many people still haven't changed.

Seriously.

We're in the future.

People need to snap out of this "Anyone who is different should die" kind of phase...

We are all of the same human race. Now does skin really matter or what you choose to believe in really matter.? I don't know what was wrong with people back in the 1800s, but really, just because someone doesn't look exactly like you, doesn't act like you, or talk like you, doesn't mean they're not human.

it horrible..... but what can we do...... its sad that this happen.....but the media has jumped on the band wagon here......I'm tired of hearing about that man now....they are just feeding in to his hand and mind....now folks who never heard of these web sites are looking them up..given them the attention they want....

• Virus

I think all hate crime is disgusting. No one should be killed for they way they want to think or how they were born.

What else is new. Every several years this kind of crap happens in europe or in the US. It's disgusting. The bastard should get death penalty.