Freeway Lottery-would you return the money? www.clickondetroit.com/news/19...

Loomis truck door opens on the expressway in Detroit and out comes hundreds of thousands of dollars. People pick it up and some is recovered but over $100,000 is unaccounted for. Loomis is offering to give those who turn the money in 10% of what they recovered-would you do it? Supposedly they have it on tape and... show more Loomis truck door opens on the expressway in Detroit and out comes hundreds of thousands of dollars. People pick it up and some is recovered but over $100,000 is unaccounted for. Loomis is offering to give those who turn the money in 10% of what they recovered-would you do it? Supposedly they have it on tape and say that those who dont return the money will be prosecuted. Some believe that this is foul play and not just a simple accident-I dont think that matters though for the purpose of the money recovery unless as one local reporter suggested, that one person grabbed a bag of money.

Thoughts everyone?
Update: Let's be clear-LOOMIS should be insured for this money. Filing a claim with their insurance company may not be their preferred option but the fact is they may have to.
Update 2: Correct link: SEE LINK FOR THE FULL STORY http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19722543/detail.html An armored truck lost a bin full of cash around 8:30 a.m. Thursday, spilling bills all over the southbound lanes of I-75 just north of Clay Road. "It's exhilarating. It's not mine but it's still.... show more Correct link: SEE LINK FOR THE FULL STORY http://www.clickondetroit.com/news/19722...

An armored truck lost a bin full of cash around 8:30 a.m. Thursday, spilling bills all over the southbound lanes of I-75 just north of Clay Road.

"It's exhilarating. It's not mine but it's still. I don't know. I can't explain it," said Marlene Stevenson as she watched police & Loomis employees pick up the money.
Police had the far lanes of the freeway blocked for several hours during the morning rush while they worked to clean up the cash.
The driver & the armed guard who sits in the back w/the money immediately pulled over when they realized the money had flown out the back.
Investigators said they are trying to determine if a human error or a truck malfunction caused the back doors to fly open & spill the loot.
0