Abuse problems... pease help me!?

my dad emotionally abuses me. i don't want to sound gay, but he is racist, sexist, and homophobic. i am not either of those things. sometimes when he comes home from work, i'll leave the door open so our cat can look outside. if he comes home and i am with my mom or even one of my brothers, he'll... show more my dad emotionally abuses me. i don't want to sound gay, but he is racist, sexist, and homophobic. i am not either of those things.

sometimes when he comes home from work, i'll leave the door open so our cat can look outside. if he comes home and i am with my mom or even one of my brothers, he'll ask very nicely for us to keep the door shut. if its just my brothers and my mom, he'll do the same thing. if i'm alone in there when he gets home he'll start yelling at me, even if i didn't leave it open. he will wait untill i start to cry then yell at me for crying.

it has gotten so bad within the past year or so that i started cutting myself and i am very depressed much of the time. i am only 13 and i don't see how i can ive with the guy for at least 5 more years. i don't know what to do. i am NOT talking to him and i don't want to call child services or any other kind of number.