I did not receive my ebay gift certificate from prizerebel.?

This is ridiculous. I spent the time to get my 10 points, and then I used it to order a 10 dollar ebay gift card. They said my offer was approved; it has been 10 days and it still hasn't arrived. I contacted them and they said it should have came immediately and they can't do anything about it. Why not just give resend the gift certificate?! I am annoyed because I wasted time at a stupid site that never gave me my prize... good luck getting me to use that site anymore... anyway, is there any way you suggest that I can try to fix the problem? Thank you anyone, and I advise that no one waste their time on this site: what happened to the customer is always right?

Favorite Answer

I have been using prizerebel for about a year now and have had no problems with it.

I have ordered games from steam, wii points, amazon gift cards, and others and I have received them all.

Maybe they already sent you the gift card and it went into your spam section of your emails?

However the best thing you can do right now is to submit a support ticket and explain your siituation.

I suggest you to try project payday, simply because you don't need any money up front and you can start making money within minutes. I average around 3,500 dollars every month with it. Check it out at http://fsturl.com/6o

Have you considered өагnіng your addtional іnсοмө οn tһө ωөЬ? I really wanted a loan however I made the decision to see if I could find what I needed by harnessing the strength of YOU TUBE. After a few weeks I was өагnіng enough іnсοмө to evaluate ditching my job. You can learn more for yourself here http://cifens.monsterale.com/ they've got a risk free trial. It is a lot better өагnіng іnсοмө than borrowing it! Visit the гөѕουгсө now to discover what it's all about - you'll be delighted that you did!

It is not your fault.

the system is doing exactly what it is supposed to do - scam you out of your earnings. You will not get the certificate.

You did what they wanted you to do, spent time at the site, for which they will get paid. Now that you have finished your task, they have no further use for you. They are now turning to other new victims for more revenue.