Why are my genital warts getting worse?

I've done 3 treatments so far, 2 acid and now just started freezing. None of these treatments have worked, and they have increased in number and some in size. Is it always going to be like this? should i stop the treatments if they arent even helping?!

also, the BF doesn't have anything and we've been together for at least 6 months, could he just be a carrier and never have symptoms? could i have gotten it from him?! sorry so many questions.

and please no answers from people trying to scam me with that stupid wartol BS.

Favorite Answer

your immune system is weak! that is why you can not get rid of warts!

and your boyfriends immune system is strong - that is why he do not have warts!

and you both have HPV virus that causes genital warts (if immune system is weak!) and if you were not a virgin before your relationship with your boyfriend and he was not too then there is no way to tell how gave this virus !

and wartrol really can help you!!!

so remember - if you really want to remove warts forever then you should know that you can remove genital warts by surgery, freezing, laser, acid or cream but genital warts can reappear again and again because genital warts appears when your immune system is weak!

HPV is the virus that causes genital warts. People can be infected with HPV and never show any symptoms. Others will develop genital warts. These warts can stay the same size, grow, or go away on their own. It largely depends on the infected person's immune system. A healthy immune system means your body may be able to suppress the virus and not show symptoms.

Even after the warts go away, the person will always remain infected with HPV. That person can spread the virus even without showing symptoms.

so you must build up your immune system because your body can get rid of genital warts by itself if your immune system will be strong! so eat more healthy food, more vitamins and more sport activities! (No smoking, no beer/ale, no booze, no drugs, no junk food, no fast food garbage, no sugary sweet soda's. Get on a good, balanced, healthy diet including plenty of boiled or steamed vegetables.

Drink P L E N T Y O F W A T E R , fruit juices & fat free milk. Snack on lots of RAW fruit & veggies. Get up one hour early every morning & take a BRISK 30 minute walk - then - do the same thing again in the evening after dinner. Make sure you eat a good, balanced breakfast daily. You get your energy for the day from your breakfast meal. Get 8 hours sleep each night. Flip your mattress over so it will level out to give you a good night's rest. Slack off too much coffee & tea)

Wartrol is a good (probably the best) product that gets rid of genital warts comparatively fast and makes you feel more confident knowing that they wont reappear again! It works by stimulating your immune system to fight the HPV virus that causes the warts. of course it is better if you use full course (5 months - if I remember correctly).

It worked and still works for me!

I do not know if any pharmacies carry Wartrol but I do know that you should purchase it directly from the manufacturer and read more about the product here

http://www.wartrol.com/?aid=749165

good luck!

Working in women's health + personal experience

http://thehpvvirus.blogspot.com/

1

Source(s): Warts Removal Solutions http://renditl.info/WartsRemovalSolution

My sister has a long history of attempts to remove warts. She talked a lot about wartstop24 formula that eventually helped her to remove genital warts.

Genital Warts, Also Known as Venereal Warts or Condylomata Acuminata, are caused by the Human Papilloma virus . Papilloma Viruses Cause Small Growths (Warts) on the Skin and Mucous Membranes. Infection of the Genital and Anal Regions with HPV can Cause Warts on the Penis, Vulva, Urethra, Vagina, Cervix, and around the Anus (perianal).Don't Even Think About Trying To Remove Your Genital Warts With Unproven, Unnatural, or Potentially Dangerous Approaches

Some Tips and Precautions You Can Use Rigt Away :

* Take care not to damage, scratch or pick at these warts.

* Inform your partner, use a condom, and practice safe sex.

* Wash your hands thoroughly with hot water and soap.

* Avoid touching them. Because they are so contagious, you could spread them with your hands.

Learn the Easy Step Home treatment that Remove Genital Warts Quickly and Easily :

http://www.genitalwartsover.net/

here is a free ebook:http://www.men-healthy.net/Genital-Warts-Everythin...

Damn that sucks... since u guys had sex already there's a very high chance he has it .. If u got the virus from him who knows I read that u can get the virous and show symptoms years later... and I also read that usually guys don't get warts ... --I used aldara and it didn't work now they gonna do some acid treatment ... u should be str8 up to ur doctor and ask him all this questions or may be change doctors