On two separate episodes of Ghost hunters, Jason and Grant "get sick" and had to leave...?

Now, I love GH, but I was a bit skeptical of Jason getting "sick" in one episode, and then Grant in another. I was wondering if they could have been creating fake evidence? I hate to question them, but I just found that odd.

Favorite Answer

I love Taps the time Jason got sick is because he ate something that made him sick the other thing with Grant I didn't see I know its being naive but I believe them because I myself have had experiences not as often as them mind you but there is something and we do go on I know its not the popular answer!

Ive seen the episode with Jason getting sick and it was because of some hot dogs they ate in some diner.And its perfectly normal for them to get sick,they are normal people.If both of them were getting sick in 2 episodes in a row, then that might be a bit weird, but that didn't happen. GH is not fake, they are 1 of the few paranormal shows if not the only one who base their conclusions on evidence. Ive seen others like GH and they are just crap basing everything of of what they feel, etc.Like the person said above, what would they gain by creating fake evidence and they seem really committed to their line of work. Hope I answered your question.

I love ghost hunters to but you have to question the show. They always "hear" something but have it not show up on the EVP's or whatever. I think the show is pretty fake when something actually happens...but it is still awesome lol. Good fun bonding time with my Pops

Source(s): Love ghost hunters!

What would they gain by faking their own illness? It does not make sense. Think about it.

i dont think there faking it cause there all BAD actors....

but everything i think is real cause it take time and alot of money to make the things they film on the computer

Sorry, but it's all fake. And ghosts aren't real.

oh no! idk lol. I love Ghost Hunters too. I've been missing some episodes though...hope all is well. =)

probably