Anonymous
Anonymous asked in HealthDiet & Fitness · 1 decade ago

How can I lose inches off my waist?!?

PLEASE help! I want to lose inches off my waist, but nowhere else! Just waist inches! How can I do that? And dont just guess, something that has really worked for you! ANY ADVERTISEMENTS WILL BE REPORTED.

ps..... my measurements are 36" 32" 37"

so u can see my dilemma!!!

Best Answer

waist and thighs is a really tough area to lose weight, regardless of if you exercise because i use to do sports year round. it REALLY depends on the amounts of fats/calories you take in, and if you drink pop and eat a bunch of sugar there is your problem. Pop creates more space (air) in the stomach/intestines causing you to permanently bloat UNTIL you don't lay off of it for a while. believe me, you will notice a great difference. ice cream is also the devil lol

really, the answer is just count calories and make smart food choices. i know it might sound extreme, but if youre really that desperate just go on nothing but fresh fruit diets, grilled chicken, salad, wheat bread, and water. everyone blabs about 'starving yourself' but that isnt, and think about people with broken jaws...they cant have solids.

Losing a couple pounds will slim down your waist size. While some experts have complained about Americans' eating habits, the major problem with weight is inactivity. Exercise or take up a sport. Don't stop eating. Most people who stop eating totally gain more weight because the body expects to be starved and stores more fat for the long run. Don't eat that much sugar. Carbohydrates are the main cause for fat being stored, but it's energy so just exercise like I said.

Source(s): Health Science in high school

OK Ladies, I am sure you have all have had a similar experience. Last Sunday I was at my cousin's wedding. The organ thundered Here Comes The Bride and We all arose, excited to see Jen walk down the aisle in her beautiful new wedding gown. It was a great wedding, and Jen looked super in her wedding dress. The colored light flowing through the stained glass windows covered her in bright colors and her trim figure glowed with a healthy vibrant beauty showing off the gown to perfection. Oh, it was fantastic even now it makes my cry.

Shedding excess pounds is not a mysterious process that can only be done by actresses and models. Have you ever seriously thought about how these stunning slim beauties loss their excess weight, and fat. You too can burn all that excess fat and get slim and trim in no time if you put your mind to it. But first, you need to learn the basics on how to lose weight in the right manner. Losing weight is all about burning the excess calories that would otherwise be deposited as fat in the body.

Go to : https://tr.im/loseweightfast

Do tiring exercises like jogging every day, or bike riding.

Also, if you just want to tighten your waist and maybe lose 2"'s. Try doing exercises like planks and crunches for 5-10 minutes everyday.

i have the same prob.... Im doing a photoshoot next week and wanna lose 2 inches,,,, I heard about a body wrap where you can lose up to 4 inches on your waist and its only 50.00 bucks....

well my mom has this wrap thing that you wrap around your waist and it makes you sweat to lose weight in that area. Also just do a bunch of crunches. Hope it helps!!

• Meaux

It's called liposuction. There's no such thing as spot reduction.

crunches, and running, eat healthy

colon clense

Well ... first ... do you own a chainsaw ? ... if yes .. my answer is pretty clear from here on ..