Mr. T
Mr. T asked in SportsBasketball · 1 decade ago

who do you think is better joe johnson or Brandon Roy?

and why?

I think Brandon Roy, only cause the last 2 years joe johnson has struggled tremendously in the playoffs. Roy had a 40 point game against Houston in this years playoffs while Joe Johnson shot terrible from the field all playoffs and only scored 20+ points 2 times in 2 rounds. if your considered an all star player like Johnson is, then playoffs is where you step up, not where you struggle more

well portland had to play houston which is best defensive team in league and atlanta played a mediocre team in miami. Thats why Atlanta advanced and not Portland.

Best Answer

Brandon Roy-

I just see him as a more all around player, and a better team leader. He kind of reminds me of Jordan, the way he keeps his cool and is never really rattled.

Source(s): Mamba

Brandon Roy

Brandon Roy

Brandon Roy!

• J

RIght now, I'd take Joe Johnson. He silently creates and better contributes to the success of his teammates, but without a doubt B-Roy in the long run. He's an All-Star who's still got a lot of improving to do

joe johnson. he is the only thing roy hasn't quite shown yet. he is a team leader. he contributes when it is necessary, not whenever he feels like he should. that's the main reason why joe johnson and his atlanta hawks made it to round two and not brandon roy.

• Brandon Roy for his toughness and leadership.

Brandon Roy, not because of that though. Its his quiet leadership and all-around skill that makes him better than alot.

B-Roy. At the end of the day, I'll take a clutch player over a stat-stuffer any day, and B-Roy is CLUTCH. (See my source for more info.)

• DAME-O

BRANDON ROY