Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Beauty & StyleSkin & BodyTattoos · 1 decade ago

what about at home tattoos?

what ink should I use for at home tattoos?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Buy tattoo ink. Any other kind of ink will cause your tattoo to fade and look crappy. Most at-home tattoos look crappy anyways, so I am sure you won't listen to me.

If you use pen ink you can get septicemia (that's blood poisoning) and can cause shock and even death. Don't do it.

Your body is near perfect anyways - you deserve a perfect tattoo to go with it. Why not get a professional tattoo done instead?

• You should not buy it at all. You should NOT be tattooing yourself or letting just anyone tattoo you. What are you thinking?

I think you are heading full speed into a massive life choice here and the decision you make will decide whether or not you have a bad tattoo on your body for the rest of your life or a very good one that you paid for at a tattoo parlor to be done by a professional.

Think about it. PLEASE. I don't know if you've ever seen an infected tattoo before and what it can do to your body, but I have. Be careful. There is a reason we go somewhere to get them done. A tattoo artists workstation is a sterile area.

Source(s): tattoo artist in california
  • 1 decade ago

At home tattoos are usually cheap.

You get what you pay for in quality and time. If someone's charging a lot of money it's because their reputation deserves it.

If you have to get at tattoo at someone's home that means they're a nobody and potentially have a huge lack of skill.

• 3 years ago

First off, NO pens have poisonous ink in them, thats ridiculous. Now, I strongly suggest by contrast, for more than one motives: its particularly convenient to scar your self no longer that huge of a deal) its particularly convenient to get an contamination... potentially whatever critical. You would scrub with lysol all day, youll certainly not get a apartment sterile adequate to tattoo until you already know what youre doing. And if you happen to desire a house tattoo considering you desire one, however arent historic adequate, or dont desire mom and dad to uncover out... maintain in brain that WHEN your tattoo will get inflamed, youre gonna ought to inform your mom and dad, otherwise you would DIE from the contamination.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Good tattoos aren't cheap (or free) and Cheap tattoos aren't good......

I hope you get what i'm saying. For chritsakes you don't even know what your doing if your asking so don't do it.

• 1 decade ago

stupid idea.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.