Why do jews reject jesus christ?

the whole old testament is filled with hundreds of prophesies about the coming messiah. These prophesies are all believed to be true by the jews because the old testament is their sacred text. They believe that what the prophets said was from god and was true. I dont get how they rejected jesus back then and to... show more the whole old testament is filled with hundreds of prophesies about the coming messiah. These prophesies are all believed to be true by the jews because the old testament is their sacred text. They believe that what the prophets said was from god and was true. I dont get how they rejected jesus back then and to this day.Jesus christ fulfilled every single prophesy from the old testament about who the messiah would be. the chances of someone fulfilling all those prophesies and not being the chosen one is one in a trillion. Jesus was god's only son. He was god in the flesh. He is who they waited for throughout their entire history. What are they waiting for? why does it seem like the jews in the new testament that hated jesus tried to cover up the amazing things he did even after rising from the dead. I just wish they would understand the truth. But like the bible says god gave this gift to his people (jews) and they would reject him and kill him. Then God would make this gift available to the gentiles but in the end the jews will realize who jesus really was. What more could you want from the messiah. Jesus is the only path to god. http://www.allanturner.com/bibleproofs.html
10 answers 10