Why is the left so outraged that the Palin family is a traditional values American loving conservatives?

43 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

She doesn't goose step to their liberal, feminist adhering agenda.

EDIT to add: PJ--EXACTLY!! The left is Laughing at the Palin family--a traditional, self made, successful American core family who has their problems--who doesn't, but a family nonetheless. What does this mirth and derision say about the left? Volumes.

• 1 decade ago

No outrage that I know of. Does not agreeing with her opinions about Obama's job performance is now being called outrage? As if her opinions are so earth shaking important? That her opinion is a serious threat to his Presidency?

Is anyone else beginning to see a tag team effort of some sort by the GOP where attackers are being changed with each passing month?

1. McCain

2. Rush

3. Cheney

4. Gnewt

5. Palin

• 1 decade ago

What does being conservative have to do with loving America? I don't think anyone on the left takes the Palin family seriously enough to be outraged at them. But when social conservatives press their religion on others and use their political power to bring others down (e.g. the LGBT community)... that warrants an outrage.

I have a question for you.

Why does the right accuse the Dems of fearmongering immediately after announcing that Obama is taking the nation to hell?

• 1 decade ago

Hee hee. Great sentence structure. Love it.

And you are right. The Palin Family is a typical American family. Oh. I just noticed that you didn't say that. You said traditional values not typical values. Hmmmm. Thats a tough one. As unmarried teen pregnancy falls into typical, but not quite traditional. Although I suspect that there are more teen pregnancies from Christian Conservative homes than Liberal non-christian homes. There must be someone with a stats degree that could look that up somewhere for you.

Source(s): Education, and not the sub-par kind you get in U.S.
  • How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

The Palin family would be great if that statement were true but it's not

they are a whacked out lying deceiving proud Alaskan family that has ties to an organization that wants to turn Alaska into it's own country. They are also gun nuts that want to take hunting to rare extremes and did I mention they are the sorriest lot of liars i've ever seen?

• 1 decade ago

Didn't you hear...traditional American values went out with the Clintons? Or have you forgotten this quote from the married man who once held the highest office in the country, "I did not have sex with that woman, Monica Lewinsky..."? Of course, the libs gave Clinton a pass on that one, while they ruthlessly harass the children of Sarah Palin simply because she had the audacity to run for vice president. Shameful!

• josepa
    Lv 4
    3 years ago

I trust various the solutions. it somewhat is a undemanding element. 2 mom and dad, babies, perhaps a puppy, a helpful homestead, each physique in charge, in charge, etc. they impart, have kinfolk dinners, love one yet another, etc. The conflict in many cases comes from how a lot divorce has destroyed households, besides as human beings debating if gays who've youngsters jointly are a real "kinfolk". upload to that even the quantity of mom and dad available who've youngsters on the unfastened being wild and yet are unaware of it, or maybe what values the mom and dad tutor.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Im not outraged at that, i just think she needs more up top to have any chance of getting the top job.

She is ignorant of diplomacy, especially foreign policy.

She wants to obliterate iran, im sorry she can never live that ignorance down.

If that's the kind of people america want in charge i think the rest of the world should commit mass genocide on all republicans.

If anything she caused mccain to lose, she is **** plain and simple.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We are not do what you want! But at the same time, is it an American traditional value to get pregnant not married and have kids while in school?

• 1 decade ago

Hahaha! Traditional values. That's a good one.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

We're outraged because that same family has a mother who thinks dinosaurs and humans co-existed 6,000 years ago, thought Africa was a country, did not know what the Bush Doctrine was, winks at the camera, has a husband who is well, you know, has a daughter who was pregnant at 17 (traditional?), you know I could go on forever.

Oh yeah that whole shooting wolves from a helpicopter thing and not pronouncin the "g".

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.