What to use for seborrhoeic dermatitis?

I have a bad case of seborrhoeic dermatitis and frankly nothing I have use works it just lessens the cause. The area around my nose gets really dry and flaky skin and I have a bad case of dandruff. I have tried using many different shampoos with various known ingredients. Also have used witch hazel and tea tree oil on my face with results not as bad but still annoying to deal with daily. Is there anything else you guys can think that I can try? It's become a bad situation to deal with everyday.

Favorite Answer

I have SD for more than 5 years.

After using number of prescription drugs I've turned to the natural treatments.

Now I use herbal remedies from serenaskin.com, which aim at the root of the disease - the immune system, and are steroid-free.

After about 2 weeks of using anti-eczema ointment and spray my skin has been cleared up and now I just continue with anti-eczema extract, which controls the immune system. My skin has been clear for months now.

It is the only treatment I have found that provides me complete relief when I use it as directed.

I would definitely recommend it.

Source(s): my life experience

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

What to use for seborrhoeic dermatitis?

I have a bad case of seborrhoeic dermatitis and frankly nothing I have use works it just lessens the cause. The area around my nose gets really dry and flaky skin and I have a bad case of dandruff. I have tried using many different shampoos with various known ingredients. Also have used witch...

Source(s): seborrhoeic dermatitis: https://tinyurl.im/9kvRk

For my SD natural treatment worked better than prescription medications. . I cleared it with serenaskin eczema herbal remedies in less than 2 weeks. They do not have side effects like steroid creams. Itching subsided after first application of ointment and spray, I felt a relief right away, and I also took eczema extract to prevent future flare ups. It has been several months ago and my skin is still clear.

• Both selsun blue and neutragena T gel work for me.