? asked in SportsWrestling · 1 decade ago

WWE The Undertaker should return as the american badass? and make another 3 years?

This summerslam 2009 should Mark calloway return as the American badass/big evil gimmick? i think he should because he was the badass for 3 years and he is now 17 -0 so if he is badass again for another 3 years it would make him have the 20-0 victory so what do you think guys should he stop using the deadman gimmick>?

Favorite Answer

Hell no! He shuold be just the way he is now!

There´s been too many changes lately: 5 title changes at Extreme Rules, Rey Mysterio unmasked, 2 top superstars fired, John Morrison turning face, CM Punk may turn heel, Ric Flair returns from retirement, Triple H returns, PG and new tv show WWE Superstars.

So I don´t think that WWE will ever change The Undertaker to the American Bad@$§.

But I´m not saying The American Bad@$§ s¤cked. I loved it!

But I really hope that he still have 3 years or more.

It says that there has been talk about him returning as the American Badass. That doesn't mean for sure that it'll happen. I honestly like both styles of the Undertaker. But his current wrestling style is better suited for the American Badass character.

• Kyle S

Wow just because wrestling is fake we can't watch it? Every TV show is fake so I guess we just can't watch any TV ever.

But to your question, I do like the Undertaker better as the deadman then I do as American badass. So I just think he should stay how he is, though I wouldn't be mad if he went back cause he was pretty cool like that as well.

Hell No.....the badass gimmick made him weak as hell

example - http://www.youtube.com/watch?v=s7dXP9w6WSQ

Youtube thumbnail

even though hhh is my 2nd fav wrestler....come on really

Wrestling Is fake, that 20-0 record means nothing.

i prefer the deadman gimmick

Dude i stopped watching when i was like 10. You know it's fake right.

But when you thought it was real it was cool

undertaker=association with death which is why the dead man gimmick works better

I agree Matt. i love that "I'll Make You Famous" & "This Is My Yard" quotes.

Are you smoking a corncob pipe?