唔該check CV部分寫法? 應否+S? thx all
... I am responsible for partnering with the sales teams to drive overall
strategy for different segments of customers, directing all phases of
works for my teams from development through production,
for inspiring and motivating our teams.
I got strong marketing sense and imaginative. I have strong conceptual
development, presentation capabilities client facing and communication
skills. Also I am self- motivated, responsible and detail-oriented.
I got a lot of experience with working with different
industry's client, such as...
... A big thanks to you who have read my resume, I believe
the knowledge I acquired, together with my solid work experience
and network which make me the right person to join your
organization. Thankyou for your time and this
wonderful opportunity in advance.
- 1 decade agoFavorite Answer
1. You may consider ‘to take charge of’ instead of ‘be responsible for’. This will show how weighty your role is. If you don’t want to emphasize that, stick to ‘be responsible for’.
2. Use ‘derive’, instead of ‘drive’. I dun think we can ‘drive’ strategies.
3. Use ‘work’工作, instead of ‘works’作品. ‘Works’ usually refers to artistic production.
4. Pay attention to the issue of consistency. Stick to ‘my teams’. You once used ‘our teams’.
5. Use simple present tense to describe your abilities. Use simple past tense to mention the projects you were once involved in the past.
6. ‘detail-oriented’ is a weird combination. You may either say ‘detail-attended小心緊慎’ or ‘goal-oriented目標為本’.
7. I have rewritten the later part of your paragraph 2, to give your sentences more variety.
8. It is too casual/informal to say ‘a big thanks to you’. Leave it to your personal letters. Write ‘thank you very much for …’ instead.
9. ‘Thank you for your time and this wonderful opportunity in advance’ does not prompt the reader to do something else, such as giving you calls for an interview. I have added the part ‘I would appreciate an opportunity …’
... I took charge of partnering with the sales teams to derive the overall strategies for different segments of customers, directing all phases of work for my teams from development through production, as well as inspiring and motivating my teams.
I have a strong sense of marketing and imagination. In terms of my capability in conceptual development, self-presentation, client handling and communication skills, I have received positive recognition from my past employers. At the same time, I had abundant experiences in working with clients from different industries, such as... In addition to my personality of being self-motivated, responsible and detail-minded, I am confident that I am an asset to your organization.
2009-06-12 02:09:21 補充：
…Thank you very much for going through this resume. In total, I trust my industry knowledge, solid work experience and broad human network will make me the right candidate for your organization.
2009-06-12 02:09:25 補充：
I would appreciate an opportunity to meet you in person and to discuss with you my credential in full. I am always gladly reachable at XXX. I look forward to our meaningful discussion in the near future.Source(s): personal experience
- Anonymous1 decade ago
- chanLv 61 decade ago
... I am responsible for partnering with the sales team to drive overall
strategies for different segments of customers, directing all phases of
work from development through production and inspiring and motivating my team.
I possess strong marketing sense , conceptual development, presentation capabilities and excellent face to face communication skills. Also I am self- motivated, responsible, imaginative and detail-oriented. I got a lot of experience in working with clients of different industries such as...
I should be grateful if you will read my resume and consider my application. I am confident that my rich knowledge together with my solid working experience and good network enable me to be the right person for your organization.
I should be grateful if you can grant me an interview at your earliest convenience.