Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會及文化語言 · 1 decade ago

唔該check CV部分寫法? 應否+S? thx all

... I am responsible for partnering with the sales teams to drive overall

strategy for different segments of customers, directing all phases of

works for my teams from development through production,

for inspiring and motivating our teams.

I got strong marketing sense and imaginative. I have strong conceptual

development, presentation capabilities client facing and communication

skills. Also I am self- motivated, responsible and detail-oriented.

I got a lot of experience with working with different

industry's client, such as...

... A big thanks to you who have read my resume, I believe

the knowledge I acquired, together with my solid work experience

and network which make me the right person to join your

organization. Thankyou for your time and this

wonderful opportunity in advance.

Rating
    Favorite Answer

1. You may consider ‘to take charge of’ instead of ‘be responsible for’. This will show how weighty your role is. If you don’t want to emphasize that, stick to ‘be responsible for’.

2. Use ‘derive’, instead of ‘drive’. I dun think we can ‘drive’ strategies.

3. Use ‘work’工作, instead of ‘works’作品. ‘Works’ usually refers to artistic production.

4. Pay attention to the issue of consistency. Stick to ‘my teams’. You once used ‘our teams’.

5. Use simple present tense to describe your abilities. Use simple past tense to mention the projects you were once involved in the past.

6. ‘detail-oriented’ is a weird combination. You may either say ‘detail-attended小心緊慎’ or ‘goal-oriented目標為本’.

7. I have rewritten the later part of your paragraph 2, to give your sentences more variety.

8. It is too casual/informal to say ‘a big thanks to you’. Leave it to your personal letters. Write ‘thank you very much for …’ instead.

9. ‘Thank you for your time and this wonderful opportunity in advance’ does not prompt the reader to do something else, such as giving you calls for an interview. I have added the part ‘I would appreciate an opportunity …’

*********************************

... I took charge of partnering with the sales teams to derive the overall strategies for different segments of customers, directing all phases of work for my teams from development through production, as well as inspiring and motivating my teams.

I have a strong sense of marketing and imagination. In terms of my capability in conceptual development, self-presentation, client handling and communication skills, I have received positive recognition from my past employers. At the same time, I had abundant experiences in working with clients from different industries, such as... In addition to my personality of being self-motivated, responsible and detail-minded, I am confident that I am an asset to your organization.

2009-06-12 02:09:21 補充:

…Thank you very much for going through this resume. In total, I trust my industry knowledge, solid work experience and broad human network will make me the right candidate for your organization.

2009-06-12 02:09:25 補充:

I would appreciate an opportunity to meet you in person and to discuss with you my credential in full. I am always gladly reachable at XXX. I look forward to our meaningful discussion in the near future.

Source(s): personal experience

您好,我推薦您一個非常不錯的英語學習網站,里面有很多非常不錯的學習資源,您能從中得到不少幫助:

http://www.hkenglishstudy.info

祝您好運!

• chan

... I am responsible for partnering with the sales team to drive overall

strategies for different segments of customers, directing all phases of

work from development through production and inspiring and motivating my team.

I possess strong marketing sense , conceptual development, presentation capabilities and excellent face to face communication skills. Also I am self- motivated, responsible, imaginative and detail-oriented. I got a lot of experience in working with clients of different industries such as...

I should be grateful if you will read my resume and consider my application. I am confident that my rich knowledge together with my solid working experience and good network enable me to be the right person for your organization.

I should be grateful if you can grant me an interview at your earliest convenience.