Yahoo Answers is shutting down on May 4th, 2021 (Eastern Time) and beginning April 20th, 2021 (Eastern Time) the Yahoo Answers website will be in read-only mode. There will be no changes to other Yahoo properties or services, or your Yahoo account. You can find more information about the Yahoo Answers shutdown and how to download your data on this help page.

Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急徵高手翻譯自傳(中翻英)贈20點

內容如下

我叫XXX,今年23歲,在家中排行老二,我出生於一個簡單的家庭,父親職務為保全人員,母親為家庭主婦,目前尚有姐姐一人皆與父母親同住,求學期間深感家人為了讓我和姐姐能繼續唸書,於是我高2時轉讀夜校,偶而打打工,希望能減輕家庭負擔。

我在求學過程中本身一直希望能學有一技之長又能擁有學歷,因此選擇轉學到XX高中就讀,在高職的生涯裡我一直是利用早上到XX的一間保養品公司打工,順利畢業之後,讓自己在外面真正上班一年,才體驗到學歷的問題,才又去補習並且順利考取了XX大學。

課業一直維持在水準之中,也沒有因為打工而使學業荒廢,反到在打工過程中除了讓我提早了解社會百態,更能體會工作的辛苦,因此夜間的學校生活是抱持著能多學習新知識就盡力學習。目前是大三距離當兵還有2年的時間,我想找到一份工作並且做到當兵。

奇摩翻譯與義言堂有些地方上文法會怪怪的,所以我想請各位

大大來幫我翻譯一下,感恩~

Update:

謝謝真好大大,我會再去研究

2 Answers

Rating
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

My name is Mama, 23-year-old, ranked second at home, I was born in a simple family, father, staff positions for the preservation of the mother as a housewife, there are a sister and parents for all to live, study during the family is deeply In order for me and sister will continue to study, so I switched to high-2Whenevening, occasionally playing to work, hoping to reduce the family burden.

I study the course of their study have always wanted to have the academic skills as well, so choose to transfer to the XX High School, in the senior career I have been using XX in the morning to a maintenance company to work smoothly after graduation, Let the real work outside their own year, only to experience academic problems, and only went to classes to obtain a smooth XX University.

School has been maintained at the standard, and have not abandoned their studies because of work, anti-working process in addition to giving me the early understanding of social phenomena, but also appreciate the hard work, so night life is the school can hold a acquire new knowledge on the best learning. Is the third soldier from the current 2-year period there, I would like to find a job and be a soldier

應該是這樣翻譯

名字我打Mama喔!高中跟大學你在翻譯八!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.