Anonymous
Anonymous asked in 社會與文化語言 · 1 decade ago

急徵高手翻譯自傳(中翻英)贈20點

內容如下

我叫XXX,今年23歲,在家中排行老二,我出生於一個簡單的家庭,父親職務為保全人員,母親為家庭主婦,目前尚有姐姐一人皆與父母親同住,求學期間深感家人為了讓我和姐姐能繼續唸書,於是我高2時轉讀夜校,偶而打打工,希望能減輕家庭負擔。

我在求學過程中本身一直希望能學有一技之長又能擁有學歷,因此選擇轉學到XX高中就讀,在高職的生涯裡我一直是利用早上到XX的一間保養品公司打工,順利畢業之後,讓自己在外面真正上班一年,才體驗到學歷的問題,才又去補習並且順利考取了XX大學。

課業一直維持在水準之中,也沒有因為打工而使學業荒廢,反到在打工過程中除了讓我提早了解社會百態,更能體會工作的辛苦,因此夜間的學校生活是抱持著能多學習新知識就盡力學習。目前是大三距離當兵還有2年的時間,我想找到一份工作並且做到當兵。

奇摩翻譯與義言堂有些地方上文法會怪怪的,所以我想請各位

大大來幫我翻譯一下,感恩~

謝謝真好大大,我會再去研究

Rating
    Favorite Answer

My name is Mama, 23-year-old, ranked second at home, I was born in a simple family, father, staff positions for the preservation of the mother as a housewife, there are a sister and parents for all to live, study during the family is deeply In order for me and sister will continue to study, so I switched to high-2Whenevening, occasionally playing to work, hoping to reduce the family burden.

I study the course of their study have always wanted to have the academic skills as well, so choose to transfer to the XX High School, in the senior career I have been using XX in the morning to a maintenance company to work smoothly after graduation, Let the real work outside their own year, only to experience academic problems, and only went to classes to obtain a smooth XX University.

School has been maintained at the standard, and have not abandoned their studies because of work, anti-working process in addition to giving me the early understanding of social phenomena, but also appreciate the hard work, so night life is the school can hold a acquire new knowledge on the best learning. Is the third soldier from the current 2-year period there, I would like to find a job and be a soldier

應該是這樣翻譯

名字我打Mama喔!高中跟大學你在翻譯八!