雖然判斷正確，但分詞構句為獨立子句 (即含 主詞+動詞 )，並不能當形容詞或補語用喔，別憑記憶，仔細查查文法書上的說法吧。
2009-06-11 16:07:27 補充：
沒錯，這是分詞構句！但關鍵有二個：1) 前後子句共用主詞 2) 中間的從屬連接詞不見了!!
The swine was delivered late in the evening, arriving in one of Taiwan's famous truck.
= The swine was deliverd late in the evening, and it arrived in one of Taiwan's famous truck.
1) 前後主詞相同: The swine 與 it。
2) 從屬連接詞: and 表連續或附帶狀態，運送(deliver)與抵達(arrive)為動作連續狀態。
3) arrived --> arriving，不管原時態為何，將主動詞改為現在分詞（V-ing)
分詞構句形成方法如下: After I had done my work, I went out for a walk.
(1) 去掉連接詞 --- After I had done my work, I went out for a walk.
(2) 去掉副詞子句的主詞 --- I had done my work, I went out for a walk.
(3) 動詞改為分詞 --- Having done my work, I went out for a walk.
Walking along the street, he saw a bar. = When he was walking along the street,…
Being caught in the rain, he got a cold. = Because he was caught in the rain,….
Following this road, you will find the bus stop. = If you follow this road, ….
Granting that he was drunk, I won't excuse his conduct. = Even if I grant that he was drunk,….
《表附帶情況，與主要動詞同時發出的另外動作。- attendant circumstances》
She called out to the man on the street, asking for help.
= She called out to the man on the street, and she asked for help.
★★英文考試得「分」之鑰 ─ Participle(分詞)★★
The Cambridge Grammar of the English Language