How To Tell Parents About First Boyfriend? [Need Understanding People]?

So I'm 14 and he's 16. He'll be turning 17 in december and I'll be turning 15 in January. I've never had a boyfriend before and don't really talk about guys in front of my parents. I'm a good girl, good grades, stays out of trouble. But I just have a feeling when they find out how he... show more So I'm 14 and he's 16. He'll be turning 17 in december and I'll be turning 15 in January. I've never had a boyfriend before and don't really talk about guys in front of my parents. I'm a good girl, good grades, stays out of trouble. But I just have a feeling when they find out how he looks and how old he is, that they'll freak out. I think of myself mature for my age though, and I don't see our age difference as that big of a problem.

Let me explain to you my parents and my boyfriend who've I've been with for a couple of weeks.

Mom: Doesn't want me to have a boyfriend. Only because she had one [same one] thru all 4 years of high school and he made her life a living h*ll. He'd never let her hang out with friends. But she needs to see that not all guys are the same.

Dad: Knows I'm not one who likes to give hugs or be touched. ;] Based on the way my bf looks he'd probably have major deja vu. His first daughter, my older sister, had a boyfriend who looks sorta like him, and lets just say he wasn't that good of a guy, and she had a kid with him.

Finally My Boyfriend: His personality over me is protective but not controlling. He's very sweet and opens up to me. He'd never pressure me into doing anything I didn't want to do. He really really likes me and is so sure that our relationship we'll last a long time. He really wants me to tell my parents about him. =]

His Looks&Habits: Okay so he's a lil taller than me, skinny but muscular. He has a total of like 5 tattoos. One is going to be very noticeable because its on his wrist. I like them, and dont see anything bad about tattoos, just a way of expressing yourself. He has a very bad habit, smoking. He knows its bad 4 him and he says hes trying to quit. He also has a tad of a drinking problem, again going to quit.

Please don't judge him, I know his true self. He's not a bad guy you just have to get through the habits and tattoos. He's been through a lot and trying to put his life back on the right track. My parents won't be knowing of all his habits, but I'm pretty nervous about the tattoos.

How do I tell them!?

Thank you so so so much.