Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Family & RelationshipsSingles & Dating · 1 decade ago

what does it mean when im IMing a guy and he just randomly loggs off? without saying bye?

we were talking and i said "yeah it sucks"

then we didnt talk for five minutes and he logged off.

what does this mean

Update:

i cant really blame him, i answered his every attempt at flirting with "ok"

then i droned on and on about how bad my summer is so far

12 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I know when the conversation is going nowhere that I sign off.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

the person above" love to shop" is exactly right.

I was in the situation with my crush and got hurt everytime he logged off without saying anything to me.

Trust me. If he is interested in u, he would never do that.

He would let u talk as long as u want and when it's time to say good bye, he says " good bye".

He logged off cuz he is not interested in talking to u at all.

U should move on and find a new guy.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Do you know why? I know you have alot of unanswered questions but you have to be strong. Obviously he didnt want to be there and if you dont know why that just makes it worse. In his mind im sure he has a good reason, not to say it is truly a good reason. Sometimes its easier to just pack up and go to avoid the fights and possibility of staying where you dont want to be just out of guilt. Think of it as a blessing in disguise and make the best of it. Good luck/

• 1 decade ago

theres a lot of possibilities. he might have had a bad connection which caused him to sign off. he could have gotten bored and had nothing else to say, so he signed off. or something came up and he had to leave as quickly as possible.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

He probably got caught talking to you by his girlfriend or mother. You never know why people do strange things sometimes.

• 1 decade ago

it means he found something better to do and he doesnt really care about talking to you...to be honest if he wanted to talk to you he would stay on and talk as long as you wanted and just signing off means he doesnt care and had something better to do yucky guy

• *Anna*
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

nothin u should wory about...maybe his internet conection fell?

or he just disconected w/o sayin goodbye since you werent writing anymore...guys do that, doesnt really mean anythin

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

his computer got disconnected or he didn't want to talk to you anymore, oh and maybe his mom came in and he wasn't supposed to be on the computer! :)

• 1 decade ago

well that happens to me too and it truly sucks

maybe he had some sudden work

or he got disconnected

• Evan
    Lv 6
    1 decade ago

he might have gotten bored, or something might have come up not giving him the chance to say by.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.