Ladies would you say boating would be a good first date? Or guys have you had good good boating dates?

It is my friends' big power boat. There would be me and a few of my friends and some of their girlfriends about ten people in all. She knows everyone who will be there. In your opinion is this a good first date?

8 Answers

Relevance
  • Mazzie
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

sounds lovely!

Source(s): have a nice time...
  • 1 decade ago

I think that sounds like a good first date! If she knows everyone there it won't be awkward either. If anything happens to go wrong you won't be alone and if it goes well the two of you can always go out for ice cream or something afterward to have some time just the two of you. I say it's a great idea. Good luck!!

• 1 decade ago

That sounds awesome! esp with her knowing the others that will be there. It will give you time to talk to each other , mingle. etc and it would make an easy chilled first date. It will allieviate any awkward silences,,you can just excuse yourself and regroup. lol

I think this date is an EXCELLENT IDEA!

P.s. take her a rose in a vase when you pick her up at the door..brownie points for sure!

• 1 decade ago

I think that would be something cool to do for a date. Take her out and let her see how pretty it is on the water, teach her some things, maybe let her steer lol

It just sounds pretty fun and exciting

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

It would be a perfect first date. It's casual and a comfortable situation for her. No pressure whatsoever. Easy for both of you to be yourselves and really get to know each other in a fun environment.

• 1 decade ago

Mottor boating is fine as long as she doesn't mind all the sea men.

• 1 decade ago

It's a great idea! Definitely different than the boring, classic dinner/movie date. Good idea!

• 1 decade ago

Could be.. i guess it depends what all happens on that boat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.