Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicPolls & Surveys · 1 decade ago

If I just turned 40 today, but everyone thinks I'm 25, is it okay to lie about my age to potential dates?

Hey man, don't judge...I'm a desperate man, and desperate men do desperate things.

Have I told you yet that I'm desperate?

A special thank you to those of you that wished me a happy birthday today...you made my day :)

POLL; should I go with the time-honored fake ID, or should I buy a Honda Civic with a huge wing on the back, and the booming bass stereo?

29 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Best Answer

I'd prefer you as a 40-year-old. Twenty-five year old men aren't that much fun.

Poll: How about I just pick you up in my Scion XB?

• Sarah
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I love Bright Eyes, I've been listening to them a lot recently. I had "Lifted or the Story is in the Soil, Keep You Ear to the Ground" on repeat this afternoon. I'm not really a fan of MGMT, but I have enjoyed the few songs Tilly and the Wall that I have heard. I like David Bowie as well, although I don't listen to him too much.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

If I drink enough beer with tequila shots in between you could make me believe almost anything and have me naked and on top of you in that Honda Civic with the booming bass.

Shhh.......you can be 25 and I can be 19, OK? Happy Birthday Sweetie! You look good for your age and that is the honest truth.

• 1 decade ago

Woman do it all the time. just like the others say. Go with the honda. definitely. Happy Birthday dude!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Happy Birthday. At 40 why would you pretend to be younger? The best is now.

• 1 decade ago

If I were going to lie about my age, I would say I am OLDER than I am because I would rather someone think I looked damn good for my age than think I look older (and bad) for my age.

That said, no one ever thinks I am as old as I am.... but I'm 47 now and I seem to be losing some ground.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Happy Birthday again sweetie! *smooch*

booming bass stereo! Yay!!!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'm actually 25, I just pretend to be 43. And don't go asking that 23 year old girl that claims to be my child, she lies. I'm just bidding my time til I get the senior discount at Denny's.

Slap some Acme rockets on your wheelchair. I don't think you have to pay insurance for that.

HAPPY BIRTHDAY!!!

• 1 decade ago

Women say they are 29 all the time. Happy birthday!

PA: Go Civic with huge fin and coffee can sized exhaust pipes.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I'll be 40 in a few months and I'm always honest about my age. Surprisingly, that hasn't really held me back with the younger ladies...

Source(s): Happy birthday!!!
Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.