Do you wear a helmet when riding a bike?

Do you wear a helmet when

-riding a bike

-rollerblading

-skateboarding

etc?

Best Answer

no cause im a rebel

• Sarah

The number one cause of childhood disability is head injury. The vast majority of which can be prevented with a little common sense. We didn't have bike helmets when I was young but they are here today. It is not just falling over or off that causes kids to get hurt on bikes. Cars do as well, a helmet will help to lesson the injury even in a car accident.

I wear my helmet when riding my bike as it in case of an accident wil help prevent a disaster. You never know what might happen.

• Ciara

I don't do any of them but cycle.... and even then I do that very little but yes I do.

I'm proud of that.

My great uncle was a keen cyclist but then he was in a accident that left him paralazyed and in a hospital bed unable to do ANYTHING for the last year.... That was WITH a helmet so it makes me so sick to see people say 'No because I'm cool' etc, etc. How cool would you look in a coffin?

I only wear a helmet when skating and biking when needed, like at a skatepark where they dont let you in unless you have a helmet.

Dr. Dog

Yes to everything except rollerblading

Yes

No, my mom always told me to, but I never did haha. Anything with a motor I will wear a helmet, and probably should haha

• Nope, and all my life I've never hurt my head while riding a bike.

I just hurt my head when I'm walking around places that have walls. xD

That's when I should wear a helmet.

yes. BUT, only because if I don't, my dad said that he wont let me ride my bike, skate board, or rollerblade EVER again... : (

No, I'm too lazy to put on a helmet.