Anonymous
Anonymous asked in Entertainment & MusicCelebrities · 1 decade ago

Don't you think that former Miss USA Shanna Moakler is just the greatest??!?

Shanna Moakler, herself a former Miss USA, resigned as co-executive director of the Miss California pageant amid the controversy over former, and now-fired Miss California Carrie Prejean.

These were Shanna's comments and I think she (Shanna) is just a great person!! Don't you agree?

“I think she's a young girl, and I think she was thrown into the spotlight (after the Miss USA pageant), " Moakler told The Early Show last month. "I think she was not prepared. I think a lot of organizations latched onto her. They exploited her. They didn't prepare her. I think, you know, she's very honest when she says she never expected this.

"But at the same time, I think it's wrong to start screaming that you're being persecuted and then you go and align yourself with organizations like NOM that are particularly -- I consider them hate groups. (NOM is) the National Organization for Marriage,” which opposes same-sex marriage.

• MJ
    Best Answer

Yup, yup, yup! I didn't really think much of her until the Miss California thing. She's cool in my book. ^^

• Moakler is one of the many fools...who chose to go against God's people and to choose wrong, over right. She calls wrong, right. She is a fool. So are you for cheering for her. I guess it's we who believe in hell...that avoid going there.