Another Extremist Christian Terrorist?

James von Brunn, a christian white supremacist just tried to shoot up the Holocaust Museum. He managed to shoot one of the guards before he was shot. At what point are moderate christians going to be willing to admit that extremist christians are no better than extremist muslims and are far more prevalent in... show more James von Brunn, a christian white supremacist just tried to shoot up the Holocaust Museum. He managed to shoot one of the guards before he was shot.

At what point are moderate christians going to be willing to admit that extremist christians are no better than extremist muslims and are far more prevalent in this country?

At what point will we realize that allowing people to justify actions in the name of their god leads to violence?
Update: After reading some of the answers, I want to say that while I wish that moderate christians could unite against their extremist right wing, they don't. Whether it's the anti-semetic Von Brunn, the anti-abortion Roeder, the anti-government Poplawski, or the anti-unitarian Adkisson (just to name four shooters... show more After reading some of the answers, I want to say that while I wish that moderate christians could unite against their extremist right wing, they don't. Whether it's the anti-semetic Von Brunn, the anti-abortion Roeder, the anti-government Poplawski, or the anti-unitarian Adkisson (just to name four shooters in the last year), christians too often label them as lone nuts. These same christions blame islam for encouraging violence but refuse to accept that some christian leaders and some biblical passages encourage the same sort of violence in christians.

It's easy to condemn the terrorists. It's more difficult to condemn those who led them to terrorism.