Traveling to turkey with a 9 month baby : help?

hi i am travling to turkey with a 8 month old baby and my wife ofcourse, i am planning to stay there for a week from 22nd june to 1st july . i am planning to spend 3 days in istanbul . i am not a beach lover and being a muslim , night clubs and bars are not in my things to do list. I am going to turkey to relax ,... show more hi i am travling to turkey with a 8 month old baby and my wife ofcourse, i am planning to stay there for a week from 22nd june to 1st july . i am planning to spend 3 days in istanbul . i am not a beach lover and being a muslim , night clubs and bars are not in my things to do list. I am going to turkey to relax , enjoy istanbul and have to see the turkish culture.
I was told to go to fethiye but then after lot of searching i found out that there is nothing for me to do despite it being a very beautiful place. the other option i am left with , which i know is marmaris and kusadasi. what do you people say where should i go beside istanbul. should i go to marmaris or kusadasi or bodrum or fethiye or any other city. how many days should i stay in each place. at most i only want to stay in three cities including istanbul as traveling alot with baby would be hectic. so please help me which city should i go. what about kemer and anatalya. i have heard they are also very beautiful.
also tell me some nice hotels(preferably near the major tourist attractions) beaches are good to me but only to spend a little time and to look at . i m not a beach freak. my hotel range is 3 - 4 star ranging from USD 100 - 130. some thing with great view.
i would love to be in the midst of greenery and beach both.
please help me urgent as i want to book the hotels .
thankyou .
p.s. i have already booked hotel in istanbul. just the other two cities i would like to have advice.
Update: is bodrum good or marmaris or kemer?