Stephen Jay Gould: Evolution As Fact And Theory?
I need to answer these questions (at least one paragraph each) based on the text:
1) What is the popular definition to the word theory? What is it’s scientific definition?
2) What does Gould mean when he says Evolution is a “fact”?
3) In what way is scientific creationism not scientific?
4) What are three arguments for the fact of evolution?
5) How has Gould and Eldredge’s theory of punctuated equilibrium been used against them by the scientific creationists?