Where can I find Professional Superhero costumes Like The ones in the movies?

I use to know of this site that made professional looking superhero costumes like the ones from the movies but now I cant seem to find it anymore can anyone give me a link that has Superhero Costumes that look cool Like The Batman Movies?

6 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

Try private websites like Vampfangs.com

• Anonymous
    6 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Where can I find Professional Superhero costumes Like The ones in the movies?

I use to know of this site that made professional looking superhero costumes like the ones from the movies but now I cant seem to find it anymore can anyone give me a link that has Superhero Costumes that look cool Like The Batman Movies?

Source(s): find professional superhero costumes movies: https://tr.im/q7BGT
  • Anonymous
    5 years ago

Tomb Raider and Resident Evil Superhero-Has to Be Rosie O'donnel-Belly Bounce Of Doom

• 1 decade ago

The costume rental shop where I work has a high end Batman costume available for rental. It's the nicest superhero costume that we have.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

you can get really good costumes from private tailors. use google for the costume you want. but be careful they can be $150-$700!

• CB
    Lv 7
    1 decade ago

You need to get the cloth and stitch it yourself. You can get the cloth and design pattens at Jo-ann

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.