Where can I find Professional Superhero costumes Like The ones in the movies?

I use to know of this site that made professional looking superhero costumes like the ones from the movies but now I cant seem to find it anymore can anyone give me a link that has Superhero Costumes that look cool Like The Batman Movies?

Favorite Answer

Try private websites like Vampfangs.com

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

Source(s): find professional superhero costumes movies: https://tr.im/q7BGT

Tomb Raider and Resident Evil Superhero-Has to Be Rosie O'donnel-Belly Bounce Of Doom

The costume rental shop where I work has a high end Batman costume available for rental. It's the nicest superhero costume that we have.

you can get really good costumes from private tailors. use google for the costume you want. but be careful they can be $150-$700!

• CB

You need to get the cloth and stitch it yourself. You can get the cloth and design pattens at Jo-ann