What Are The Correct Songs & Words For 92.5 JOE FM & 103.9 CISN Country In Edmonton For Wednesday June 10th.?

I Just Want To Thank Everyone From The Edmonton & Surrounding Area's For All That You Do To Make This The Best Team On Yahoo Answers. You All Totally Rock Man. Without You All, It Would Not Be The Well Oiled Machine That It Is. Thank You So Very Much & GIT-R-DONE. And Yes Janey Delaney & Her Team Won... show more I Just Want To Thank Everyone From The Edmonton & Surrounding Area's For All That You Do To Make This The Best Team On Yahoo Answers. You All Totally Rock Man.
Without You All, It Would Not Be The Well Oiled Machine That It Is.
Thank You So Very Much & GIT-R-DONE.

And Yes Janey Delaney & Her Team Won Tonight's Hockey Game By A Score Of 2 - 1.
So I Guess It Comes Down To Game 7 In Detroit. And Detroit Has Not Lost At Home Yet So If That Stands Then The Stanley Cup Will Stay In Detroit & I Will Win My Steak Dinner With Drinks But We Will See On Friday Night.