popeyes chicken v.s. kfc?

ok.. so some people say that popeyes chicken is better than kfc, now personally, i like kfc's mac n' cheese way better than popeyes, BUT, popeyes has better tasting cole slaw, and on the other hand, kfc has way way way crispier chicken than popeyes... tell me what u guys think!

[keep in mind that the popeyes v.s. kfc thing, for me, is going on in tracy ca. i have no idea what these f.f.r taste like in other cities/states, so tell me what its like where u live.]

14 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

KFC . There is only one popeyes in the metro area and I've only eaten there once.

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

Popeyes hands down KFC is not that good

• 1 decade ago

Popeye's

• Sharon
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Depends. Bojangles is usually the best, but depending in the chain it can be kind of crappy. Some of the rural outlets in certain southern states, I'm too worried about getting stabbed or my car getting stolen to eat the chicken. Popeyes too. KFC is crap in the USA. But I swear to God, it is brilliant in Japan. The best fried chicken outside of the US, and much better and cleaner than the KFC's in my home state of VA.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Popeyes is much better then KFC.

• 1 decade ago

Popeyes

KFC's too greasy,but do have good mac n' cheez!But Popeyes has better chicken and their biscuits and rice and beans are really good :)

• 1 decade ago

Popeye's! I don't like fried chicken so it has to be Popeye's for red beans and rice and crawfish when they have it!

I will admit I like KFC'S mac n' cheese.

Southern California!

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

popeyes and kfc try to go for two different flavors, but i say popeyes

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Popeyes chicken is way better

• 1 decade ago

more flavors in popeye's but more crunchy in kfc

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.