popeyes chicken v.s. kfc?

ok.. so some people say that popeyes chicken is better than kfc, now personally, i like kfc's mac n' cheese way better than popeyes, BUT, popeyes has better tasting cole slaw, and on the other hand, kfc has way way way crispier chicken than popeyes... tell me what u guys think!

[keep in mind that the popeyes v.s. kfc thing, for me, is going on in tracy ca. i have no idea what these f.f.r taste like in other cities/states, so tell me what its like where u live.]

Favorite Answer

KFC . There is only one popeyes in the metro area and I've only eaten there once.

Popeyes hands down KFC is not that good

Popeye's

• Sharon

Depends. Bojangles is usually the best, but depending in the chain it can be kind of crappy. Some of the rural outlets in certain southern states, I'm too worried about getting stabbed or my car getting stolen to eat the chicken. Popeyes too. KFC is crap in the USA. But I swear to God, it is brilliant in Japan. The best fried chicken outside of the US, and much better and cleaner than the KFC's in my home state of VA.

Popeyes is much better then KFC.

Popeyes

KFC's too greasy,but do have good mac n' cheez!But Popeyes has better chicken and their biscuits and rice and beans are really good :)

Popeye's! I don't like fried chicken so it has to be Popeye's for red beans and rice and crawfish when they have it!

I will admit I like KFC'S mac n' cheese.

Southern California!

popeyes and kfc try to go for two different flavors, but i say popeyes

Popeyes chicken is way better

more flavors in popeye's but more crunchy in kfc