How can I get approved for a FHA loan with a co signer?

im 1099 and with all my deductions my tax returns dont show my true income. I am only going to buy a 1 br/bath for less than 100K so i have to have my parents co sign.

Will we get approved. My parents have 300k in debt but make 75K a year combined they have decent credit. i have no debt whatsoever and have good- very good credit

any insight appreciated

Best Answer

Its doesnt really matter what the total debt they owe is, it matters what the total monthly payments they make are. Also their credit scores will be a factor as well. Even though you have very good credit and no debt, their debt and credit scores will be a factor. FHA does not have a minimum credit score to qualify, but for liability purposes of the lender having an insurable loan a lot (or most) lenders still set a minimum credit score to qualify for an FHA loan. 620 middle credit score is what I have seen most lenders require as of recent, some even 660 but thats rare. Since your 1099 you must have a 2 year history of this kind of income irregardless for an FHA loan. You really haven't provided enough information to say whether you can get a loan or not, but just know that when it comes to putting a co-signer on an FHA loan they basically have to fully qualify as any other borrower would without a cosigner.

Most likely you will not qualify even with your parents as a co-signer given the amount of debt versus income. You will be asked to show your last two years of tax returns - if you have earned more than $33K gross for each of the last two years and have the deposit and closing costs saved, you may not need a co-signer. Find a mortgage broker that knows about FHA loans and have him/her try to get you pre-approved.

Hello,

I live in the US and i really have never seen goodness shown to me this

much in my life as i am a struggling mum with three kids and i have been going

through really rough times in my life and my name is Helen

Peters and in all this hard times, a worse incident occured in my life as i

lost my job which was my only means of survival and things became really bad as

i had bills to pay and my last son suffered a knee injury incurred when he fell

from a tree house and the doctors informed me that he needed a surgical

operation for his knee so he could walk again and at this point, life was

useless to me as i have no family and no one to run to and each night, i will

sit down and cry till the break of dun until one day, i read an advert on yahoo

answers of man that stated that he could help people in my shoes with loans and

in my desperate situation, i had no choice but i had to try and so shocking and

suprising, it was like an impossibility becoming a reality, i got a loan of

$75,000 USD even with my bad credit within 48 hours and my sons surgery was done

and thank GOD it was successful and now, i am okay and living in comfort with my

kids and i said to my self, i have never ever seen this kind of wonder in life

and i decided i will tell it to the whole wild world and i need every one to

thank GOD for Mr Patrick Harvey, the man GOD used to rescue me and my family

even when all hope had been lost and gone and i will say to every one, no matter

how dark and sinful the world is today, there are still GOD fearing and reliable

people on earth and if you are in my former situation or require a loan

legitimately, i will advice you contact this loan lender and you can reach him

via patrickharvey12@yahoo.com and i want you all to pray for this man for me.

I`M SUSAN RICHARD, LOAN SERVICE we give out loan to Business Men and women who are into Business and need money to expand their business or in starting a new business, we give out long term loan for to five years 10 years maximum if you are interested in this you can as well tell us the amount you need so that I send to you the terms and condition that is if you are realign interested in getting a loan from me and our interest on loan is the cheapest in the world, Loan is given out in GBP Pounds and $US dollars the maximum I give is $25,000 both in pounds and $US and the minimum 5,000 pound sand US$ so if really you are interested email me for more info on how the loan can be transfered to you. There is one Question i have to ask ,are you as serious individual that when you get this loan will you be able to pay back after duration with the interest, if you are honest I will trust.

You because I like to do business with Honest people if you are interested you will get the loan with out problem and for your information if you like to take a loan above $50,000,I can give only if you are in one of these categorizes A Manager of a company A private Hold broker in bank director in any office or company A high investor of and company If you are one of the following you can get $50,000, as loan or if personal loan you can request for 5,000-10,000, as loan. Send these info it is important in processing your loan immediately.

NOTE: that only a honest and a serious client should apply because we only attend to

only a serious client and honest client only.

Contact.via e-mail:susfasaloanfirm@live.co.uk Or susfasaloafirm@yahoo.com

Best regards,

Mrs Susan Richard.

Hello I am dan peterman by name, the M D of dan loans Venture , i am a Reputable, Legitimate & an accredited money Lender.I give out loans to individuals and companies in need of financial assistance.Do you have a bad credit or are you in need of money to pay bills? You can use this medium to solve all your problems as i render reliable beneficiary assistance and will be glad to offer you a loan at low interest rate. Services Rendered include: *Refinance *Home Improvement *Inventor Loans *Auto Loans *Debt Consolidation *Horse Loans *Line of Credit *Second Mortgage *Business Loans *Personal Loans *International Loans Please write back if interested. Upon Response, you'll be mailed a Loan application form to fill. (No social security and no credit check, 100% Guaranteed!) I Look forward permitting me to be of service to you. You reach us via e-mail:danpeterman13@yahoo.com

Hi.

I am kelly williams and i saw your question about needing a loan,In the internet they are a lot of scams out there.I decided to answer your question to prevent you being scammed. I got a loan of $200,000 from an agency online and i was lucky not be scammed. Contact them at sylvesterloancompany@yahoo.com interest rate of .2% is simply great.they use a yahoo email account on our request because its makes contacting them easier

I am Mr. Shawn Davids the owner of Fleet Line Finance Limited, I am a certified loan lender, that offers loan to people who are in need of loans. I give out loans for project, business, taxes, bills, and so many others reasons. So contact us now and get the loan that you need with a low interest rate of 3%, if you get a loan from us you will be glad you did, Because the terms and conditions are very simple.

There is more to gain by getting a loan from this company, so any interested person or persons should via: currencyloanfirm@yahoo.com

So that the transaction can begins.

BORROWERS DATA FORM

1)YOUR NAME.........................................

2)YOUR COUNTRY...................................

3)YOUR OCCUPATION.............................

4)YOUR MARITAL STATUS......................

5)PHONE NUMBER..................................

6)MONTHLY INCOME..............................

7)ADDRESS...........................................

8)PURPOSE............................................

9)LOAN REQUEST...................................

10)TELEPHONE........................................

11)LOAN DURATION.................................

Thanks for your co-operation

Mr. Shawn Davids

LOAN FIRM

The loan that gives you the opportunity to own the asset which you have been longing for. your opportunity to acquire asset without having problem you are save with me. I am who i say i am.

HOW TO APPLY FOR YOUR LOAN

1. Obtain a form

2. Complete brown Mcalin Loan application form.

3. Submit your application form to brownmclainloanfirm@yahoo.com