Is this a healthy relationship for a boy and a girl who aren't best friends but are ok friends?

Ok so , there's this girl I know from school named Mia. We aren't exactly best friends, but we're pretty good friends. We're both 14. I mainly know her from school, but we hug a lot, and hang out sometimes. They aren't exactly dates, but yeah. We also go to what other's houses a... show more Ok so , there's this girl I know from school named Mia. We aren't exactly best friends, but we're pretty good friends. We're both 14. I mainly know her from school, but we hug a lot, and hang out sometimes. They aren't exactly dates, but yeah. We also go to what other's houses a lot.
Another thing is that we're pretty comfortable around eachother sexually. I mean, I can have my shirt off around her, no problem. And she can be around me in just her bra, no problem. (Both of these things have happened a few times) We go swimming together sometimes, so when we hug, we're both in bathing suits. Hell, we can even change together. We don't stare or anything but it's not like we have to cover our eyes. Some of the things we say might be interpreted as flirty, but they could be interpreted as friendly. An example would be last week, when were changing, she said jokingly "Stop staring at my boobs" And I mock paniced, "No, no! I was looking at your necklace, I swear! and she, said "You were looking at my boobs, admit it!" I said "No, no, really I wasnt!" And she said "I better get my bra on before you start drooling" By the end we were both laughing, so I don't know if she was serious, but I kinda doubt it. She was smiling, but that may have been in a joking way, or a knowing way.
So, what?
Is this a healthy relationship for a 14 year old boy and girl?
Update: Sometimes she "over-flirts" with me but she does so in a way that makes it clearly fake, and done for jokes sake. Like when we're alone she'll touch her boobs or bat her eyelashes or whisper in my ear and then kiss my cheek. When someone made a joke about it, she said "So what? Jack is used... show more Sometimes she "over-flirts" with me but she does so in a way that makes it clearly fake, and done for jokes sake. Like when we're alone she'll touch her boobs or bat her eyelashes or whisper in my ear and then kiss my cheek. When someone made a joke about it, she said "So what? Jack is used to me being sexy around him"
But like I said, she's just messing around, having a laugh.
Update 2: Question 1: I think it's cause we might like each other. Question 2: We're in one of our bedrooms or at the pool. Question 3: Probably because we trust each other, and it's just become our thing, I dunno. Question 4: *blush* Maybe a little.... Question 5: Yeah, heh. Question 6: Umm...I don't... show more Question 1: I think it's cause we might like each other.
Question 2: We're in one of our bedrooms or at the pool.
Question 3: Probably because we trust each other, and it's just become our thing, I dunno.
Question 4: *blush* Maybe a little....
Question 5: Yeah, heh.
Question 6: Umm...I don't know, I think so.
Question 7: A few times....
Question 8: Umm...not at this stage.
Question 9: I have no idea.
Update 3: Question 10: Occasionally....
Question 11: Yes
Question 12: I'm not sure. I'm a little too nervous to do it at this point. Heh.
Question 13: Yeah one or twice...
Question 14: Umm I don't know. I really want to know but I think it would be too awkward to ask.
12 answers 12