NP

Is anyone else here seriously addicted to Code Geass?

ok, so, when people say that when an anime finishes they cant get over it, and I have been telling them to move on so they can witness other epic animes out there, well I haven't been taking my advice lately.

I finished Code Geass awhile ago and I seriously cant get over it, I have re-watched the series a few times and Im going to again.

Do you find it hard to get over Code Geass?

Answer these to:

1)If there were a code geass R3, would you still watch it if Lelouch wasn't in it?

2)Do you think people eventually figured out that Suzaku is the other Zero.

3)On a 1-10 scale how much of a code geass fanboy/fangirl are you?

4)Do you think people realized Lelouch true intentions at the end?

@MissE: You should totally watch Code Geass!!!! It is so AWESOME!!!!! The sooner you start watching it the better.

Lol Black Winged Assassin ^___^

I did say that, didnt I? Lol.

Oh yeah, I almost forgot to include my trademark logo:

Nerds Rule~!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITTANIA!!!!

May he rest in peace!!!!

Favorite Answer

Code Geass was great. It was probably one of the best hings I've seen in awhile. I thought the new season was going to be boring by it turned out to be great. I don't think I'll ever get over it. I guess you could say that Code Geass will always be one of my personal best animes.

>>I would still watch it. I want to see how the world is after everything settled out again.

>>People will never find out. Remember the made the people think that he died in the final battle. Unless he takes off his mask then nobody will ever find out.

>>10 for sure. I love Code Geass and I'm going to re-watch it later this week. theni'll get stared on the mangas.

>>I think nobody ever really knew what he was thinking. Not even Suzaku knew his real plan till the end. But from what I understand he wanted to become the most hated and cruel person in the world after he took over it. Then when he died all the sins of the world were blamed on him. So in his own way he did create a new world. And creating a new world where people and his sister could live in peace was his plan from the very start. The way to get to the end had been changed a could of time but in the end his wish did come true.

But that's only my way of understanding it. I'm sure there's more reasons but that's what I'm sticking with.

Haha! Me and you are quite the same in the aspect of watching it over and over again. lol. I finished it for the 3rd time yesterday. I actually do find it a bit hard to get over certain animes, Geass being one of them. It is a great series and only about 3 of the characters annoyed the heck out of me which is good. Code Geass had a great storyline and the cool thing about it was that it was an anime all on its own, and a manga was written AFTER the anime instead of before.

I would watch it, but without Lelouch it would be a little different. I think it would be cool if they made an OVA instead.

I actually think Kallen had an idea of who the new Zero was, but thats just what I think. And Lloyd and Cecile would proably figure it out along the line as well. A whole new story would then begin if too many people found out Suzaku was the new Zero.

10000000!!!! Oh only up to ten,darn. I guess I'll go with 10 then!

No, I really dont. Sadly, some people still thought of him as a cold blooded murderer in the end, and they more than likely always will despite all the good he did for them and for the country as well.

:-P

Hey Nerd Pride.

Pshh u know I'm a die hard Code Geass fan :3

I keep watching my favorite scenes over and over again, including the R2 ending T__T

===> Totally. It's my favorite anime show and the moments in there are so unforgettable that I can't even let them go ♥

===> Hmmm probably. But if it's focused on a character I don't like then probably not.... But if it focuses on like C.C. or something then totally.

===> Ehhh probably not. Cause Suzaku is of also 'dead'. But the Dark Knights know of course.

===> 100000000! xD haha jk 10/10 for sure! :D

===> Ehh probably not (aside from Nunnally and the Dark Knights and etc.). The regular civilians probably still hate the 'evil' Lelouch Vi Britannia for being a dictator. But I hope they will because Lelouch was never really thanked enough :(

Hehe awesome questions! ^-^ Makes me proud to be a CG fan! (but then again, I always am) <3

Source(s): xoxo M

Loved it.

I was very impressed with the series.

-Meh.

Maybe.

But not if they started adding a bunch of new characters...i absolutely hate it when that happens.

It ALWAYS ruins the series.

-Mmm.

Just the black knights I think.

And maybe Cornelia.

-...7...

-The Black Knights again. Lol.

<3

Heyyy NerdPride~!,

I ♥ Code Geass big time!!!

>>Ya, I would. It wouldn't be nearly as good, but I still ♥ all the other characters & the show to death.

>>Yes; Nunnally wouldn't of had the person who killed her brother as her personal knight if she didn't know it was Suzaku.

>>hmmmm..... probably eleven or so. I just got through watching the series & I am on a Code Geass high. :]

>>No I don't think so, besides maybe Nunnally, Suzaku, Kallen, & CC; but it doesn't matter too much, he changed the world for the better.

~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~~

I still believe that Lelouch is alive though. All the facts point to it. Like CC mentioning his name at the end, Nunnally opening her eyes which means Charles code was broken & given to Lelouch, and alot of other things.

ps- Cool hair on the avatar, I didn't even know they had colorful afros like that to choose from. It is very unique & different from everything else you see now adays. :]

Yeah! I <3 Code Geass ;D ;D

===> I would usually watch second seasons of any anime I watched and thought was good, even though I don't wish for a Geass R3, I'd still watch it if there is going to be one. I don't mind if Lelouch is in it or not, the series overall is great, not the character alone.

===> Haha, good question, but nah, I don't think so.

===> 9, lol.

===> Sadly, not many people did.

I am totally addicted to Code Geass, even though its over. I think I would find it extremely hard to get over but I don't want to so I won't even try.

1. I guess. I watched Code Geass mainly because Lelouch is like the best anime character ever. Without him, it wouldn't be nearly as good but I think I'd still watch for the heck of it.

2. I think they realized it the second they realized it wasn't Lelouch. After her inital shock, Kallen seemed to know it was Suzaku and I think Jeremiah always knew. Xingke is a genius so he probably figured it out too. Since Zero is seen with Nunally at the end, I'm sure she knows too.

3. 10!!!!! Unless there is something past 10 on this scale. Then I pick that. I'm such a fangirl that it's not even funny. This is definitely my FAVORITE ANIME!

4. Some did. At least Nunally did. I think she knows him well enough to interpret his actions (She did have the same idea as him about redirecting people's hatred). I think Kallen does later because, when she looks at his picture, she talks about how peaceful the world has become because of him. I don't think anyone else knew. If they did, the Zero Requiem wouldn't really have worked.

I love this question. I can't get over this anime at all. It's cool that you like it so much too.

*hailing Lelouch Vi Britannia and his awesomeness*

• Arc

I think R2 wasn't as good as the first season but I still enjoyed both. I don't really find it hard to get over Code Geass. I've seen the story done (somewhat) before in Death Note, Final Fantasy Tactics and Legend of Galactic Heroes. Take note that the last two also had the main characters driven by the desire to save their sisters. FFT was done 11 years ago while LoGH was done 21 years ago. All I'm saying is CG isn't that original, but I enjoyed it nonetheless.

Probably. I doubt they'll make one though.

No. Suzaku's official status is KIA, so everyone thinks he's dead.

6

The people weren't supposed to realize. Only a few (Gottwald, Kallen, Suzaku, C.C. etc.) people knew. True heroic actions are rarely recognized or commended, but are necessary regardless of the lack of rewards.

I LOVE CODE GEASS!!!!

ALL HAIL LELOUCH!!!!

Hell yes i would!!!! although it wouldn't be the same without him. :(

2) Do you think people eventually figured out that Suzaku is the other Zero.

Probably.

8!

22 minutes ago

I think so.

• ....

not seriously addicted but i do miss it

have you read? Code Geass - Nightmare of Nunnally

http://www.onemanga.com/Code_Geass_-_Nightmare_of_...

1)If there were a code geass R3, would you still watch it if Lelouch wasn't in it? yes...i love lulu and miss him, but i am sure i would still lie it

2)Do you think people eventually figured out that Suzaku is the other Zero. maybe kallen and a few close people like that

maybe a 6.5

kallen did of course... i think Cornelia will as well / i don't now if his school friends will completely but they will forgive him and miss him