Is anyone else here seriously addicted to Code Geass?

ok, so, when people say that when an anime finishes they cant get over it, and I have been telling them to move on so they can witness other epic animes out there, well I haven't been taking my advice lately. I finished Code Geass awhile ago and I seriously cant get over it, I have re-watched the series a... show more ok, so, when people say that when an anime finishes they cant get over it, and I have been telling them to move on so they can witness other epic animes out there, well I haven't been taking my advice lately.

I finished Code Geass awhile ago and I seriously cant get over it, I have re-watched the series a few times and Im going to again.

Do you find it hard to get over Code Geass?
Update: Answer these to:

1)If there were a code geass R3, would you still watch it if Lelouch wasn't in it?

2)Do you think people eventually figured out that Suzaku is the other Zero.

3)On a 1-10 scale how much of a code geass fanboy/fangirl are you?
Update 2: 4)Do you think people realized Lelouch true intentions at the end?
Update 3: @MissE: You should totally watch Code Geass!!!! It is so AWESOME!!!!! The sooner you start watching it the better.
Update 4: Lol Black Winged Assassin ^___^

I did say that, didnt I? Lol.
Update 5: Oh yeah, I almost forgot to include my trademark logo:

Nerds Rule~!
Update 6: ALL HAIL LELOUCH VI BRITTANIA!!!!

May he rest in peace!!!!