How did Tinkerbell meet Peter Pan?

I watched the new Tinkerbell movie and Wendy was a little girl when she got her Musical thing back. I wondered how Peter came into place with her.

• mango
    Favorite Answer

The movie Hook, with Robin Williams and Julia Roberts explains how Tinkerbell met Peter when he was very young and "ran away from home" i think is how he put it. And then Tinkerbell found him and took care of him. I highly recommend the movie to anyone who likes the peter pan story. The movie Tinkerbell is almost completely unrelated to that story though.

• Erika

Tinkerbell And Peter Pan

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How did Tinkerbell meet Peter Pan?

Source(s): tinkerbell meet peter pan: https://tr.im/HJovE

The trick that I have heard is that when Peter pan ran away from his parents, Tinkerbell found him and took him to never land (that is seen in the Spielberg film "Hook")

according to peter and the star catchers, there was a bird that was transformed into a fairy like state or being and I assume that this is tinkerbell.

The answer isn't stated [as far as I know]. I have been googling it for a while and everything says Disney didn't say it or that it wasn't stated, and things like that.

Sorry.

CHECK OUT THE OLD DISNEY CLASSIC CARTOON MOVIE PETER PAN ! IT MIGHT GIVE U ANSWERS THAT YOU NEED! ALL THE NEW MOVIES LEAVE OUT TOO MANY DETAILS I THINK!

Source(s): DISNEYS PETER PAN

she took peter in after he lost his perents

Strip Club