How did Tinkerbell meet Peter Pan?

I watched the new Tinkerbell movie and Wendy was a little girl when she got her Musical thing back. I wondered how Peter came into place with her.

9 Answers

Relevance
  • mango
    Lv 5
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

The movie Hook, with Robin Williams and Julia Roberts explains how Tinkerbell met Peter when he was very young and "ran away from home" i think is how he put it. And then Tinkerbell found him and took care of him. I highly recommend the movie to anyone who likes the peter pan story. The movie Tinkerbell is almost completely unrelated to that story though.

• Commenter avatarLogin to reply the answers
  • Erika
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

Tinkerbell And Peter Pan

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

How did Tinkerbell meet Peter Pan?

I watched the new Tinkerbell movie and Wendy was a little girl when she got her Musical thing back. I wondered how Peter came into place with her.

Source(s): tinkerbell meet peter pan: https://tr.im/HJovE
  • 1 decade ago

The trick that I have heard is that when Peter pan ran away from his parents, Tinkerbell found him and took him to never land (that is seen in the Spielberg film "Hook")

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 4 years ago

according to peter and the star catchers, there was a bird that was transformed into a fairy like state or being and I assume that this is tinkerbell.

• 1 decade ago

The answer isn't stated [as far as I know]. I have been googling it for a while and everything says Disney didn't say it or that it wasn't stated, and things like that.

Sorry.

• 1 decade ago

CHECK OUT THE OLD DISNEY CLASSIC CARTOON MOVIE PETER PAN ! IT MIGHT GIVE U ANSWERS THAT YOU NEED! ALL THE NEW MOVIES LEAVE OUT TOO MANY DETAILS I THINK!

Source(s): DISNEYS PETER PAN
  • 5 years ago

she took peter in after he lost his perents

• 1 decade ago

Strip Club

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.