should i offer to pay on third date?

This guy i am seeing asked me if i wanted to see a movie tonight. This will be our third date and he paid for the others. Should I offer to pay or should i let him pay since he asked me.Even though he probably won't let me pay should i offer

Favorite Answer

Let him pay for the movie and then you pay for the snacks, that's usually how I work it out when i go on a date to the movies.

believe it or not he may not let you pay but he will respect you more than you know for even offering and that will set you so far ahead of other girls and trust me he will always remember the time you offered. He may let you pay and trust me it will show him that you are not some selfish chic that expects things handed to him.

i think of you may pay this time. besides the shown fact that, some adult men refuse to enable a woman pay.So, furnish to chop up it and don't take NO for an answer.yet, if he insists then merely enable him pay & get him a latest or purchase him barren area.

Offer to buy the popcorn.

there is no problem with offering to pay...you should ask if you should pay for your ticket and then share a popcorn and soda...if he says that he would rather pay, then don't fight about it, just accept it...

If he won't, then don't. Maybe next time.

But that is very sincere of you to offer, he's one lucky dude..

Yea I would. Definatly.

yeaah. you should offer to buy the snacks.