Please answer!!...10pts awarded do animators get oscar awards?

I am an aspiring computer animator wanting to get a job at pixar once I finish college I am a junior in high school. If I get accepted in to pixar as an animator and I was apart of a hit movie like( In the future) toy story or finding nemo will my annual salary jump from 30,000 to six figures even if I am a... show more I am an aspiring computer animator wanting to get a job at pixar once I finish college I am a junior in high school. If I get accepted in to pixar as an animator and I was apart of a hit movie like( In the future) toy story or finding nemo will my annual salary jump from 30,000 to six figures even if I am a newbie....but the real question is do animators achieve oscar and academy awards since the made it come to life or the company owner get the award because my dream is to become animator and get an oscar