Weight Loss Question?

2 days ago i started eating alot less and realized i can be happy on alot less food, i've realized i'm eating less than 1000 calories a day. I walk 10000 steps a day which i've been told is roughly 5 miles. Between all this and natural calorie burning the body does, do you think i will lose weight easily with this?

31 Answers

Relevance
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago
    Favorite Answer

hey,

I really thing that your going on the wrong direction. Dieting is not the best way to reduce your weight and unwanted fat naturally.

Try these tips for more effect.

Monitor the amount of food you consume. Watch how much you eat (portions), how often you eat and what you eat. Keep a count of the total number of calories ingested in the day. Then monitor your energy expenditures. Ensure that you are expending more energy, (burning more calories), than have been consumed. In addition, take in a little exercise from some type of workout or physical activity to help increase your caloric burn.

And remember, natural weight reduction doesn't include supplements, diet pills, energy drinks, and certainly not surgery of any type. Those artificial means of reducing weight actually in the end do more harm than good. Supplements such as protein powders, caffeine, carb blockers, etc. are simulated forms of diet enhancements that for the most part truly have not been proven to provide any long term results or even that they work. Energy drinks are filled with such an enormous amount of sugar that more often you find yourself on the crash than on the buzz that it is purported to provide. Even the product featuring low sugar contain artificial sweetners that have some associated questionable health issues. And, surgery is so intrusive. There is major shock to your system regardless of how minor the procedure was. And some doctors have said that the effects of surgery, even a minor one, can linger in the body for up to two years. Certainly none of these methods fall into the catagory of natural weight loss..

Natural weight reduction isn't difficult. It's a matter of eating well and exercising. It doesn't include supplements or surgery. It might require a little effort and committment to a little change; but that is how you reduce weight naturally and reducing weight naturally is by far the healthiest way to go.

• 1 decade ago

there is no need to eat loads less just pick your foods carefully. For instance tuna, chicken breat and eggs are great sources of protein and help your body repair after a workout.

The best workout for losing fat is interval training. This is where you walk or jog for a time period ie a minute and then do a full out sprint for a minute and then repeat 10 times. The idea is that your heart rate needs to be towards the max to stimulate your body more. I lost 3 stones doing this in 3 months and i swear by it now. You can do this in as little as 20 minutes and it is better for you then jogging for 45 minutes.

• 5 years ago

Put a two litre water bottle and a glass on your desk every single morning. Get through it by simply lunch, and do the same within the afternoon. You’ll exercise better and recover faster if you’re hydrated. I drink some water whenever someone asks me a ridiculous question or sends a ridiculous email... find something that works to suit your needs!

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

I've lost 5 kilos in my first week. It's my 10th day and I have included salad with some protein (eg. egg/ lean chicken) as you suggested. After 4 years of trying, the fat is finally coming off. It truly feels like magic!

Get started today!

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • Anonymous
    1 decade ago

No - your body will go into starvation mode, and will slow down your metabolism drastically. You will also start losing lean muscle mas, which will slow down your metabolism even more. At least 120 calories per day, and even that is really a bit on the low side.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

On some occasions diet and working out basically isn't the be-all and end-all, as there can be surplus weight basically lying around in the pipes. It is not body fat, so it can't be melted off, nevertheless it can be rinsed out, basically by having a diet supplement. http://belete.vo3.net has a risk free offer on offer at the moment, I gave it a try and lost seventeen lbs!! Who says there is no magic bullet? LOL!!!

• 1 decade ago

Weight loss was a nightmare for me until I checked out acai berry. I know they say that pills don't work, but they sure worked for me, and they have been featured on the Rachael Ray Show too. There's a free trial happening right now at http://tamibc.ingineru.info, try it out , how worse could it make things?

• Anonymous
    5 years ago

Laziness is not a actual disease, but a mental just one. Make it easier for your system to burn those extra calories by parking your vehicle a little further away through your destination or take the stairs rather than the elevator.

• 3 years ago

energize plain tasting proteins such as eggs or chicken with metabolism boosting chili pepper sauce

• 3 years ago

Refreshing chilies, paprika, chilli or cayenne dust: Spice things up by adding just a little to your meals, and buying a met-boost as you eat.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.