YEARBOOK!!!! Cute/creative/funny things to put in people yearbook?

hi hi!

do any of you guys know any cute creative or funny little poems to write in someone yearbook? like :

it tickles me

and make me laugh

to think you want

my autograph

i really need poems or saying to put in people yearbook. please help. thank you

=cheri=

16 Answers

Relevance
  • 1 decade ago
    Best Answer

Well I'm not so much for those generic poem type things, but I have LOTS of inside jokes with people and tend to include one of those in a way or a story of something fun we did that year and a new way to sign my name each time.

Hopefully this makes sense and I assisted you!

Source(s): Multiple years of yearbook signing. =P
  • 1 decade ago

What I am going to put for our yearbooks tommorow is that I put a peace sign and and arrow pointintg to the right as if too say Peace Out. And in parenthesis like this () I put peace out. And this guy in my yearbook last year put H.A.G.S (have a great summer). Or just put their nicknames if they have one and one girl in the 5th grade in my yearbook wrote or was it 4th grade? Anyways, she said don't have the best summer ever but have a good one Something like that. Anyways, hope this helps and what grade are you in?

Source(s): They also called me my nicknames such as Mr. Clutzy and Butterfingers.
  • Penny
    Lv 4
    4 years ago

I never write the same thing in everyone's yearbook. I always think of something that I did with that person throughout the year and write about that memory. It's more personal. And yeah...wish them a great summer too.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

Just as a suggestion...I have all of my yearbooks and I graduated in 1971. When we pull them out to read them, the messages that people wrote and that mean the most to me almost 40 years later, are the ones that have a personal story or mention of something fun we did together.

example: I'll never forget when Mr. Crondy sent us to the principals office for laughing at the sex education movie!!!!

These stories remind me of exactly what happened and I still laugh out loud remembering the fun we had.

The people who wrote silly little poems don't leave much to the memory of who they were or how we even knew each other.

• How do you think about the answers? You can sign in to vote the answer.
  • 1 decade ago

Signing, signing yearbooks all day,

Pains me, pains me, a lot to say,

I'm not a poet,

And everyone knows it.

Lets stop rhyming right now. UR A COW!!! That was lameeee

• Anonymous
    4 years ago

This Site Might Help You.

RE:

YEARBOOK!!!! Cute/creative/funny things to put in people yearbook?

hi hi!

do any of you guys know any cute creative or funny little poems to write in someone yearbook? like :

it tickles me

and make me laugh

to think you want

my autograph

i really need poems or saying to put in people yearbook. please help. thank you

=cheri=

Source(s): yearbook cute creative funny put people yearbook: https://tr.im/n5ofC
  • 1 decade ago

If it's people you don't really know that well say: Have a great summer, it's a classic

something funny... because people are always writing memories (Remember when... ) you can write "Hey, remember the time I was awesome... it's still that time :P"

• ?
    Lv 4
    1 decade ago

When I'm really rich

and famous one day,

My signature will be worth

Big bucks on E-Bay!

• 1 decade ago

Put something personal, like something you enjoyed doing with that person over the year. Something like HAGS is generic and no fun.

• Anonymous
    1 decade ago

I' ve got a tip. You should go to the library and look up cute friend poems.

Still have questions? Get your answers by asking now.