In pokemon sapphire, how do you catch the legendary pokemon?

Follow
  • Follow publicly
  • Follow privately
  • Unfollow
the 3 dogs, 3 birds, etc...
Best Answer
  • Mr. L answered 5 years ago
The Kanto, Johto, and Sinnoh legendaries don't appear in Sapphire. Sinnoh didn't exist when Sapphire came out, so, for the others, you had to trade between FireRed, Leafgreen, Ruby, Emerald, and Colosseum to get Articuno, Zapdos, Moltres, Raikou/Entei/Suicune (depending on your starter), Jirachi (from the Bonus Disk), and Mewtwo. Ho-oh, Lugia, Celebi, Mew, and Deoxys require Nintendo Events that are most likely inaccessible now. Regirock, Regice, Registeel, Groudon, Kyogre, Rayquaza, and Latios/Latias, however, can be found in your version. Check Serebii/Psypoke/Bulbapedia/Pokemon.com for more info. I hope this helps!

Source:

I have LeafGreen, Emerald, and Ruby. I also go to the websites I told you about often.
  • Rate
  • Comment

Other Answers (5)

Rated Highest
  • Rated Highest
  • Oldest
  • Newest
  • Ty answered 5 years ago
    The legendary pokemon in Sapphire are Kyogre (Sootopolis City Cave), Regirock (Desert Ruins), Regice (Island Cave), Registeel (I forgot where he is), and Rayquaza (Sky Pillar)

The best way to catch these is to cause some form of status ailment like sleep, frozen or paralyze (poison, burn and confusion can backlash and make the legendaries faint, which screws you over) and then try to throw ultra balls onward. If the legendary pokemon's HP is in the low yellow range - best bet is not to strike it again. And bring a lot of revives because they will tend to kill off your party while your chucking ultra balls at them,

Source(s):

I have all the legendary pokemon in Ruby version.
    • 1
    • Comment
  • Chicken Pope answered 5 years ago
    you have to trade the birds and dogs. go to http://www.gamefaqs.com/portable/gbadvan... for the ones in sapphire

Source(s):

I've beaten sapphire
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Terry answered 5 years ago
    You can't. Those are in different games.
    3 dogs: Gold, Silver.
    3 birds: Red, blue, Leafgreen, firered Etc.

Source(s):

http://tpmrpg.net/signup.php?sess=301 <---Cool pokemon game.
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Jay answered 5 years ago
    well u first weaken it and then u try ultra balls and if they dont work use a master ball also if you have gameshark put the cheats for that pokemon and also get wild pokemon easily caught and you should get all of them
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Constance Noring answered 5 years ago
    you press select, then hit A, B down, up, right, left, A, B, and proceed to shut off the device and turn it back on again 4 times. after that the legendary pokemon will be in your pokeball
    • Rate
    • Comment
  • Sign In 

to add your answer

Who is following this question?

%
    BEST ANSWERS
    Member Since:
    Points: Points: Level
    Total Answers:
    Points this week:
    Follow

Unfollow

Block

Unblock